Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 08-11-2022, 03:56 PM   #1
sgmoore
Enthusiast
sgmoore reads XML... blindfoldedsgmoore reads XML... blindfoldedsgmoore reads XML... blindfoldedsgmoore reads XML... blindfoldedsgmoore reads XML... blindfoldedsgmoore reads XML... blindfoldedsgmoore reads XML... blindfoldedsgmoore reads XML... blindfoldedsgmoore reads XML... blindfoldedsgmoore reads XML... blindfoldedsgmoore reads XML... blindfolded

Device: Kindle Voyage
Seaching for @ character/Overdrive Ebooks

I am trying to create a search criteria and a virtual library that will show all books which are tagged as Overdrive Ebooks and in particular I do not want to include AudioBooks.

An audiobook will have an identifier like odid:123456#freelibrary.overdrive.com

whereas an ebook will have an identifier like odid:123457@freelibrary.overdrive.com

But if I set my search criteria to identifiers:"=odid:@freelibrary.overdrive.com" it will still return the audiobook even though it does not contain the @ character.

How do I do this?
sgmoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 06:28 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Have you read
https://manual.calibre-ebook.com/gui.html#search-sort

did you try escaping the @
Code:
\@
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-12-2022, 03:20 AM   #3
sgmoore
Enthusiast
sgmoore reads XML... blindfoldedsgmoore reads XML... blindfoldedsgmoore reads XML... blindfoldedsgmoore reads XML... blindfoldedsgmoore reads XML... blindfoldedsgmoore reads XML... blindfoldedsgmoore reads XML... blindfoldedsgmoore reads XML... blindfoldedsgmoore reads XML... blindfoldedsgmoore reads XML... blindfoldedsgmoore reads XML... blindfolded

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Have you read
https://manual.calibre-ebook.com/gui.html#search-sort

did you try escaping the @
Code:
\@
Yes and yes.

But re-reading the manual I think I have it sorted. I had previously tried identifiers:~odid:@freelibrary.overdrive.com
but the ~ was in the wrong place and either
identifiers:=odid:~@freelibrary.overdrive.com or
identifiers:=odid:~[0-9]+@freelibrary.overdrive.com works.
sgmoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 09:39 AM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgmoore View Post
Yes and yes.

But re-reading the manual I think I have it sorted. I had previously tried identifiers:~odid:@freelibrary.overdrive.com
but the ~ was in the wrong place and either
identifiers:=odid:~@freelibrary.overdrive.com or
identifiers:=odid:~[0-9]+@freelibrary.overdrive.com works.
Bravo!
(And thanks for posting the solution )
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
identifiers, search criteria