Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 04-07-2022, 11:50 AM   #1
Nukjoc
Nukjoc began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Checking In on Scroll Bar Color Adjustments

Hello Kovid and all! I have light sensitivity, and due to laptop failure, am now running Calibre on a cheap Windows 11 touch tablet with an incredibly bright screen. I need a double layer of light filter film plus dark mode and tinted glasses to use this tablet comfortably. That reduces contrast and the number of colors visible to me. Fortunately, Calibre is the greatest software ever, and so far I've succeeded in adjusting most of the Calibre main interface and main menu for contrast and color visibility. This is the first time I've had to tinker with the look. But scroll bars now have basically no contrast and are usable only with many very frustrating tries. From what I've read in past discussions in these forums, scroll bar contrast is a complex coding issue and not likely to change? Just wondering if that's still true or if maybe I've missed something here? I'm pretty new to Calibre tweaking.
Nukjoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2022, 09:29 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
No there have been no developments on that front.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-08-2022, 04:04 AM   #3
Nukjoc
Nukjoc began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Ok, thank you very much for the verification.
Nukjoc is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bars, color, dark mode, scroll