Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Viewer

Notices

Old 11-30-2021, 05:35 AM   #1
anishmittal
anishmittal began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 5 (2021)
Open kfx file without converting in Linux

I have converted several Epub to Kfx on Linux using calibre. Is there any tool to view the KFX file on Linux without sideloading it to Kindle. I don't want to email it to Amazon email address either.
anishmittal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 08:48 AM   #2
dunhill
Guru
dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: moon+ reader, kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by anishmittal View Post
I have converted several Epub to Kfx on Linux using calibre. Is there any tool to view the KFX file on Linux without sideloading it to Kindle. I don't want to email it to Amazon email address either.
I try the KFX Input plugin or XnViewMP
dunhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
kfx, linux, software, viewer