Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 07-26-2020, 07:20 AM   #1
WorldTeacher
WorldTeacher began at the beginning.

Device: Calibre
Exclamation Calibre Virtual Libraries Question

Hello,

some time ago, I made a post on the bug tracker about a possible bug in the virtual libraries. Whe creating many virtual libraries, they go "out of screen" and can only be selected with the arrow keys. See here: https://youtu.be/0rH8AXPx9dY

When I first posted it, it quickly got dismissed, but I can understand it, to some extent, but I find it rather annoying that there is no scrollbar to scroll in the virtual library tab. Yes I know, I can make the virtual libraries show up as tabs, but it takes a really long time to go through them and find the correct virtual library.

Is there a way th make the virtul libraries visible or can this be regarded as a bug?

Sincerely,
WorldTeacher
WorldTeacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 07:55 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
https://bugs.launchpad.net/calibre/+bug/1888989
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
bugreport, question, virtual libraries