Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-01-2013, 05:10 PM   #31
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
Another Samhain freebie. As always with them, lots of formats, and no DRM. Note that it's a pre-order.

The Bounty

Quote:
What happens when a bounty hunter finds his prey only to discover she’s his mate?

The Malloy Family, Book 1

Nicky Malloy is on the run—from guilt, fear, and a murder charge. After three years, the notorious bounty hunter Tyler Calhoun catches up with the elusive lady outlaw. The intensity of their dislike for each other is only matched by the growing passion they cannot seem to control.

A loner by nature, a cold hard hunter by choice, Tyler fights his feelings for his prisoner the only way he knows how—by denying them. He’s not prepared for how deeply his feelings will run, or how hard it will be to hold her life in his hands.

Pursued by two hapless cowboys bent on taking Nicky in themselves, Nicky and Tyler are forced to turn to each other for aid, trust, and comfort as their journey progresses on its rocky road. Caught in a web of lies and murder, they hold on to each other as they travel to Wyoming to confront the man that brought them together. Tyler has to decide if his love for her is worth more than the bounty he was sent to find.

This book has been previously published, but substantially revised and repackaged.
Product Warnings

Warning: This title contains explicit sex, graphic language, some violence.
ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 05:19 PM   #32
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
If anyone is still interested, the new DANLs are up.
For you Rock-Star-Aholics - Olivia Cunning's Wicked Beat is a selection.
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-01-2013, 05:41 PM   #33
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
Did they not update the name of the month? I'm still seeing August.
library addict is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 06:34 PM   #34
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Wow! I am doing a happy Dance as Random House is my I wish someday I could afford books! I mean some of those old Linda Lael Miller books are nearly $17!

I have 2150+ Paid books so you guys with your measy under 1000 think you have alot to read!

I bought books this week but haven't got them together yet!
Starting a new book last night. If I were you by Lisa Renee Jones. Picked it up on a whim when it was on sale but forgot I did. into 5 Chapters and oh sooo good so far. I think I have a new favorite author. Problem is the sequel is $8! Either going to have to justify buying it or get the Audible.

I just woke up so I'm off to see what's in the slush pile today!
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 07:02 PM   #35
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Wow hardly anything!

Free @ Amazon

Doreen Owens Malek:

Stolen Promise by Lisa Marie Wilkinson
(Dark Hearts Series)

Indies:

How (Not) to Kiss a Toad by Elizabeth A Reeves
(Cindy Eller #1)
Advert
Old 09-01-2013, 07:07 PM   #36
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
Did they not update the name of the month? I'm still seeing August.
I'm still seeing the same selections from August.
Old 09-01-2013, 07:09 PM   #37
gabby98
Wizard
gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android, Nook Simple Touch, Nook Color, ..., Glo
I'm feeling really inadequate right now...you guys reading 150 - 300 books a year. WOW

Granted I just finally got back into reading for fun and not school or for a kid, but I'm was feeling good about reading\listening to 8 books in the last 2-3 months
gabby98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 07:19 PM   #38
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabby98 View Post
I'm feeling really inadequate right now...you guys reading 150 - 300 books a year. WOW

Granted I just finally got back into reading for fun and not school or for a kid, but I'm was feeling good about reading\listening to 8 books in the last 2-3 months
Well, it's not a competition, but when I was busy with work and my kids were younger, I was lucky to read 1 book per week! Also I watch less TV than I used to even a couple of years ago. I got so tired of enjoying a new series only to have it cancelled that I pretty much gave up and am only left with a few that I still watch anymore. And with the ease of ereaders being so portable, I also read every spare second I can, ie waiting at the school, etc., You'd be surprised how much reading you can get done when you're just waiting, anywhere!
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 07:20 PM   #39
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Quote:

Don't feel bad. It's not a contest. Reading is my main hobby. I spend much more time reading than I do watching TV/DVD. And I always have a book with me. Digital reading has made that so much easier.
library addict is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 07:26 PM   #40
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
IIRC someone in this thread is a fan of hers. Much as I love my rockstars, I didn't enjoy this. Be warned, I'd say it falls more to the erotica side of things, rather than just erotic, just not for me.

[I know we've discussed this before, but erotica is past erotic right? ]
Old 09-01-2013, 07:33 PM   #41
gabby98
Wizard
gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android, Nook Simple Touch, Nook Color, ..., Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
Well, it's not a competition, but when I was busy with work and my kids were younger, I was lucky to read 1 book per week! Also I watch less TV than I used to even a couple of years ago. I got so tired of enjoying a new series only to have it cancelled that I pretty much gave up and am only left with a few that I still watch anymore. And with the ease of ereaders being so portable, I also read every spare second I can, ie waiting at the school, etc., You'd be surprised how much reading you can get done when you're just waiting, anywhere!
Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
Don't feel bad. It's not a contest. Reading is my main hobby. I spend much more time reading than I do watching TV/DVD. And I always have a book with me. Digital reading has made that so much easier.
I agree...digital reading does help...not having to lug yet another heavy thing (physical book) makes things easier. And a coworker of mine is a purist, loves the feel of physical books -even she was intrigued by my NST. My (as I've read it here) technotard mother took quite obsessively to her e-reader when I got her one. I was extremely surprised.

And I totally get what you were saying Blue. That is huge annoyance on TV... you get into something and boom its replaced with an overly idiotic reality show BOOO! I keep trying to wean myself off of it, but still have some work to do.

Hopefully when I get back in the groove of reading (more like learning to take time for myself), ill do better. My collection in the thousands, my TBR is still TBD lol....i have a real problem with getting freebies even if I don't really find the description interesting...figured someone in my household/family will
gabby98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 07:37 PM   #42
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
IIRC someone in this thread is a fan of hers. Much as I love my rockstars, I didn't enjoy this. Be warned, I'd say it falls more to the erotica side of things, rather than just erotic, just not for me.

[I know we've discussed this before, but erotica is past erotic right? ]
Erotica is just about the explicit sex and very little plot.
Erotic Romance has a plot but the Sex scenes are pretty explicit.
EC's Calls Erotic Romance. Romantica that where I found Lora Leigh all those years ago. Her Breed series in the best!
Old 09-01-2013, 07:40 PM   #43
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:

Add me to the WOW list. I've read 53 books this year and I don't see me making my goal of 100 Books this year.
Old 09-01-2013, 07:45 PM   #44
Blue2u
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
EC's Calls Erotic Romance. Romantica that where I found Lora Leigh all those years ago. Her Breed series in the best!
Oh, thanks, hey, I'm learning! But yes, IMO, Olivia Cunning's was definitely more erotica than erotic. It was 1 of the first books I read along those lines that made me realize I needed to be more careful with my book descriptions and 1-clicking recommendations! [no disrespect meant to those who enjoy it, just wasn't my thang!]
Old 09-01-2013, 07:47 PM   #45
auntykatkat
Evangelist
auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook/Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post

So, have you seen the EC titles coming to audible yet?? September 17th, the first 3 Breed novels will be released on Audible. I also love the series, and my favorite is Elizabeth's Wolf. I have to wait till October for that one.

Auntykatkat
auntykatkat is offline   Reply With Quote