Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 02-14-2019, 08:20 PM   #1
bearthang
bearthang began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Forma
File Browser - how to multi selections

In KOReader File Browser, when I want to remove some books, I have to select them 1 by 1 and choose to remove.
Is there anyway to select multi books to delete them?
bearthang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 12:16 PM   #2
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
I'm afraid I don't think there is a way at the moment.
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-15-2019, 04:29 PM   #3
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
You can connect to your PC, via USB, and use any of its file management tools. Then you would be able to go to "Display mode>, "Book info cache management", then "Prune cache of removed books", in KOReader, on your device.

Luck;
Ken

Last edited by Ken Maltby; 02-15-2019 at 04:40 PM.
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 10:53 PM   #4
bearthang
bearthang began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Forma
@Ken: yes, that's my only way now.
I just want to find a method that can remove multi books fastest with no USB connection.
bearthang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 12:04 AM   #5
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
rm in the Terminal plugin?
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert