Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

View Poll Results: Would You Like Avatar Displayed To Be The One In Use At Time Of Posting ?
YES, 21 55.26%
NO, 7 18.42%
DON'T KNOW 6 15.79%
OTHER 4 10.53%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-15-2010, 11:33 AM   #196
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
You woke up next to her this morning?
oh my gosh!!!!
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 12:58 PM   #197
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
You found eggs?
She's wearing lipstick?
You woke up next to her this morning?
Lack of aggression (which is good), and lack of what, we have been told, should be pretty noticeable glands on the back legs.

I wouldn't wake up beside her, more likely she would be laying right on top trying to stay warm, that is if she could make it through the two cats and the dog to get to the bedroom.
dsvick is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert