Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 01-03-2006, 06:45 PM   #1
Colin Dunstan
Is papyrophobic!
Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Axim
WebXCope mobile Web proxy

WebXCopy is another Skweezer-like free proxy tool to strip away non-essential HTML code from regular Web pages, to make the latter more pleasant to surf on mobile devices. On the downside, Jenner Research, the company behind WebXCopy, claims to have filed a patent on the "implifying, splitting, and scaling operations against desktop oriented web content to fit in client devices." I don't see how anyone could patent such an obvious use of widely available technology.

[via PalmAddicts]
Colin Dunstan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 04:13 AM   #2
Laurens
Jah Blessed
Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.

Device: iPod Touch
The first thing I tried was MR and I didn't get any front page news!
Laurens is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert