Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 08-10-2017, 02:17 PM   #1
Kavacca
Kavacca began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Question Silly Search Question

Somehow now when i search it shows the books in green. Beforehand i would say click on a certain shelf and it would only show those books in the shelf. Whereas now it shows the whole library and those shelf books in green. I am unsure what i have clicked and where to change it. I hope i am explaining correctly
Kavacca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 04:21 PM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Preferences --> Searching --> Uncheck the option "Highlight search results instead of restricting the book list to the results"
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-10-2017, 05:17 PM   #3
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none

See ==>> Some plugins, can change calibre's search highlighting

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 11:38 AM   #4
Kavacca
Kavacca began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
You guys rock, thanks so much!
Kavacca is offline   Reply With Quote