Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 01-02-2014, 10:39 PM   #1
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Self-publishing Survey

Hey, just passing this along - the goal is at least 500 respondents.

Quote:
Hi everyone,

I've created a super easy self-publishing survey, the results of which I'm using for a post (article) I'm writing on how self-published authors who aren't millionaires but make more than $500 a year, are faring. It should only take a couple of minutes (if that) to complete. All genres and all earning levels welcome. Smiley

The link is below:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GJD32G7

Thanks a bunch in advance!

Bev
BTW - there are a few major genre missing from the list - we already complained about it and she admits the mistake - just use other and put "SciFi" or "Fantasy" in and she will manually fix them.

Thanks!
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 08:00 AM   #2
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Dude! What do you mean she left out SF and Fantasy......

Jeeze.....

I'll not bother....

Not that my input is very useful anyway.

Oh, wait looks like she fixed it....

Last edited by kennyc; 01-03-2014 at 08:03 AM. Reason: Oh Wait she fixed it...
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-03-2014, 08:07 AM   #3
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Dude! What do you mean she left out SF and Fantasy......

Jeeze.....

I'll not bother....

Not that my input is very useful anyway.

Oh, wait looks like she fixed it....
Oh cool, she did. Okay that works.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 08:17 AM   #4
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Yeah and I filled it out, but as usual I felt a bit left out.... no Poetry or Mainstream selection and all of 'nonfiction' lumped into a single category....still I guess pretty typical but with a slant.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote