Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader > Sony Reader Dev Corner

Notices

Old 11-12-2007, 05:18 AM   #1
cassle
Enthusiast
cassle began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-500, iPhone
where's my battery?

Sorry for my poor English..

Friends, I want to ask something (I don't know that this thread has been discussed before or not) but lately, my prs-500 showed a battery-low icon when I turn it on after a pretty long time I didn't use it. Well, altough I've charged it until full, and then just place it somewhere, when I used it again, the low battery icon keeps shows.. And after I charged it for a little time, the battery level is 4 or 5 again... Is my battery broke down..?

Sorry again for my poor English.. I hope u guys understand my question.. ^^
thanks.
cassle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 05:24 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Have you installed the latest firmware update? In an earlier version of the firmware the battery meter display had a bug.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-12-2007, 05:59 AM   #3
cassle
Enthusiast

Yes, I have.. Both the firmware and connect software too...
Old 11-12-2007, 07:34 AM   #4
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Cassle, the PRS-500 uses power even when it's apparently turned off. So it will run down in about 3 weeks even if you don't use it.

So there may be nothing wrong with your device. They all behave like this.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 10:19 AM   #5
cassle
Enthusiast

Owh I see then!! Thank u very much... Now, I don't need to get worried again.. Thanks for your explanation.. ^^
Advert