Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe > enTourage Archive

Notices

Old 02-01-2011, 07:49 AM   #1
mduijkers
Edge User

Calengoo: edit en sync Google Calendar with Entourage Edge

I noticed a lot of ppl were disappointed with the edge not being able to edit and sync the google calendar.

I purchased calengoo and it does all that. Love the app. Though its not free, just as touchdown exchange client its worth every penny (or euro)

Old 02-09-2011, 02:25 PM   #2
canezila
Edge User

Question: Where do you buy it from? Their own website? Or through SlideMe? I have not bought any paid apps yet since it seems questionable to do so without Google Market access. Just makes me scared of blowing my money if something doesn't work ....

Advert
Old 02-09-2011, 02:28 PM   #3
cheyennedonna
Edge User

Download Android Pit http://www.androidpit.com/
They use click and buy or paypal.
BTW most purchased apps either have a trial or can be uninstalled and refunded, check the site policy before you buy. However, CalenGoo works great.

Old 03-06-2011, 10:27 AM   #4
DavidC
Edge User

OK, I'm slow to catch up but I just got calengoo as well and yes it is great.

Old 03-06-2011, 02:56 PM   #5
LutzS
Edge User

Just a quick addition, for those interested:
I've installed CalenGoo too and it's great (thumbs up) - nonetheless, I came across some problems with adding or editing events to the local (android) calendar... I've raised the issue to the guy from CalenGoo and he's very helpful, trying to sort this out.
One further addition: if you use Zimbra like me, you can also sync using the CalDav tool here - works great in combination with CalenGoo, too

Advert
Old 03-09-2011, 05:56 PM   #6
myst
Edge User

Very exciting, that was one of my problems. I did not bring device today, I will have to check this out when I get home.

Right now I have a little widget, that works but it is not using the device calendar.