Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 03-05-2011, 02:34 PM   #16
snipenekkid
Banned
snipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle2Be View Post
I've read 20,627 so far this year, I'm probably about 3/4 the way there. I've been reading novels for about 18 years, so I'd need about 56,000 pages a year, some years I've read more than others.
that's the spirit!! I would love to reach the million before I croak. Prolly won't but at least it's a goal something silly kinda like "the worlds largest ball of string".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barty View Post
I just read Anna Karenina. Now onto Brothers Karamazov. That's like half a million pages right there. Or feels like it!
hahaha...yeah, that'll do!!
snipenekkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 02:36 PM   #17
snipenekkid
Banned
snipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Quote:
Originally Posted by anderson111 View Post
this post is about average page in the book. i think it may be its possible.
sure it is, there are folks on this board who can read a 300-500 page novel a day or there abouts. So reading say 700-1200 pages/week and it adds up fast. But, dang is that a LOT of reading once ya get near the 1000 pages/week.
snipenekkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert