Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 04-08-2010, 09:10 PM   #1
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
!RUMOR!: Apple iPads to be sold at......

Outgadget (not to be confused with either Ingadget or its homonym) is reportedly rumoring that aPpLe iPaDs will be sold at Montsnmags Enterprises outlet stores beginning May 13, 1912 - or at least that's what some squirrels told me recently. This interesting and provocative rumor is consistent with similar rumblings that have been heard throughout the ebook world lately. The timing of the event is said to coincide with the expected historical observation of the Virgin Mary in a hole in an oak tree by three peasant children in PORTUGAL! What the significance is of that, I have no freakin' idea. I'm still trying to figure out when Montsnmags Enterprises went "brick and mortar" and where these outlet stores are located (so I can be sure to keep my distance).

Oh, and the iPads are expected to overheat if you look at them for long so please wear sunglasses.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 09:34 PM   #2
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Like Walmart or Target, will we be abler to refill prescriptions, buy bird seed, and shop fcr new under ware, all in the same store?
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 03:41 AM   #3
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
SKWIRRRLS!!!

They lie. Never believe them.

Oh, that reminds me, itʻs already Thursday, surely thereʻs a Friday question somewhere thatʻs been up for a few days now...
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 04:28 AM   #4
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
friday's questions posted but few respondees, do you want to get me the sack !!!!!
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 05:29 AM   #5
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
friday's questions posted but few respondees, do you want to get me the sack !!!!!
I just saw it! Iʻm good to go now, Iʻve had the chance to participate! I do so look forward to it. And it even showed up on a real Friday this time! wahoo! I say youʻre HIRED!

(I have to admit, my jaw dropped open when I read your post... because I read "do you want to get me IN the sack" and I was flabbergasted, wondering where Iʻd said I wanted to get you into the sack! I did have a shot or two of tequila tonight, but I thought it would have worn off by now!
Old 04-10-2010, 09:01 AM   #6
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Outgadget (not to be confused with either Ingadget or its homonym) is reportedly rumoring that aPpLe iPaDs will be sold at Montsnmags Enterprises outlet stores beginning May 13, 1912 - or at least that's what some squirrels told me recently. This interesting and provocative rumor is consistent with similar rumblings that have been heard throughout the ebook world lately. The timing of the event is said to coincide with the expected historical observation of the Virgin Mary in a hole in an oak tree by three peasant children in PORTUGAL! What the significance is of that, I have no freakin' idea. I'm still trying to figure out when Montsnmags Enterprises went "brick and mortar" and where these outlet stores are located (so I can be sure to keep my distance).

Oh, and the iPads are expected to overheat if you look at them for long so please wear sunglasses.

Trebuchet loads.....
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 09:50 AM   #7
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceKrispy View Post
(I have to admit, my jaw dropped open when I read your post... because I read "do you want to get me IN the sack" and I was flabbergasted, wondering where Iʻd said I wanted to get you into the sack! I did have a shot or two of tequila tonight, but I thought it would have worn off by now!
But I thought you were married to VCat. This is place is so confusing. Some days it feels kinda like a 70's sex club. Maybe we should rename The Llounge as GKrispy's Retreat (as in Plato's Retreat).

So which way to the hot tubs?
Old 04-10-2010, 09:56 AM   #8
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Quote:
But I thought you were married to VCat. This is place is so confusing. Some days it feels kinda like a 70's sex club. Maybe we should rename The Llounge as GKrispy's Retreat (as in Plato's Retreat).

So which way to the hot tubs?

I thought you didn't like baths......
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 10:01 AM   #9
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Sir Edward View Post
I thought you didn't like baths......
I'm not going there for a bath. I wanna try out my new floaties.
Old 04-10-2010, 03:47 PM   #10
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!

Quote:
I'm not going there for a bath. I wanna try out my new floaties.
Ewww!! No floaties allowed in the pool!!
Old 04-11-2010, 09:04 AM   #11
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Wallmont SUPERstores have an outlet NEAR YOU. Your every fantasy will be fulfilled. A gadget to fit every niche. A hot tub free with every purchase. Drinks served at the door. Squirrels trained to wait on you, hand, foot and nuts. See the sealed section IF YOU DARE!

Cheers,
Adrian - Your Friendly Store Manager
Wallmont SUPERstores
(A super- and subsidiary of Montsnmags Enterprises)

Last edited by montsnmags; 04-11-2010 at 09:06 AM.
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 09:27 AM   #12
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
We'd be lucky to see any superstore near us, our closest small store is almost 2 miles away ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 09:33 AM   #13
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
We'd be lucky to see any superstore near us, our closest small store is almost 2 miles away ....
A Wallmont SUPERstore has just appeared...err, opened only a mile from the GPS coordinates we have on your current location. Do toodle on down, Geoff dear, there's a good chap. The staff are expecting you - they've already mixed your drink.

Yours via stealth CCTV,
Adrian
Wallmont SUPERstore ("Interfenestrating the windows of your desire"
Old 04-11-2010, 10:02 AM   #14
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?

Geoff, I'm telling you, man, don't go in there! If you make it through the front door of a Wallmont SUPERstore in one piece, there's just no telling what you'll wind up with - or which parts it will cost you. And then there will be that "service agreement".
Old 04-11-2010, 10:12 AM   #15
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Geoff, I'm telling you, man, don't go in there! If you make it through the front door of a Wallmont SUPERstore in one piece, there's just no telling what you'll wind up with - or which parts it will cost you. And then there will be that "service agreement".
You clearly agreed to that servicing you recieved in the Genetiquette Department, so I'm rather surprised at your apparent dissatisfaction. Your litter of dog-otter hybrids will be ready last Tuesday, and as a gesture of goodwill I am happy to reduce the bill to just half of the previously quoted cost (my accounts department is just now calculating what 50% of an eternity actually comes to).

Yours midwiferly,
Adrian
Wallmont SUPERstore
"Where it's a business doing pleasure with you"