Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 07-11-2014, 05:22 PM   #1
Snow Sciles
Connoisseur
Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STG, PW2
Sending Books to Kobo Aura

This is a basic question, but those are the ones that often leave us stumped.

How do I send books to the Kobo Aura? I currently have things set up to handle the Nook which has folders. I use the code below.

Code:
{title:'current_library_name()'}/{title:'contains(current_library_name(), '^Fanfiction Library$',sublist(field('#fandom'), 0, 1, ","), field("authors"))'}/{title}

Kobo doesn't have folders, but collections. So I'm not sure how to proceed. For example, there's no way to have sub-collections is there?
Snow Sciles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 05:27 PM   #2
Nicolafred
Nicolafred began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura
I know this is probably a silly answer... but when you connect the kobo, just set up your send to destination and press the send to device button... I dont think theres much more than that.

Kobo has collections, they work exactly the same as folders, just named differently. Good Luck, I love my kobo!!
Nicolafred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 05:53 PM   #3
Snow Sciles
Connoisseur
Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STG, PW2
I sent some books to the Kobo, but it didn't use my template to create collections. All books are just dumped in the books section. Collections are empty. How do I get it to create collections?

ETA: I have figured this out. I needed to edit the Kobo plugin so it would create collections.

Last edited by Snow Sciles; 07-11-2014 at 06:44 PM.
Snow Sciles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 02:16 AM   #4
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
Have you checked the stickies in the Kobo forum? "Quick Guide to Shelf Management with calibre 0.9.1 & above (Touch / Glo / Mini /Aura) " is the one you want.
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote