Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2019, 09:51 AM   #676
jcn706
jcn706 began at the beginning.

Device: KoboGLO, Kobo Glo HD, Onyx Boox C97ML
Can someone please send me a glo HD .img file as my original one has gone MIA, an I have a brad new 32GB ready to serve ?Thank you in advance.
Or tell me where one is available
Old 06-25-2019, 10:28 AM   #677
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
Old 07-02-2019, 11:22 AM   #678
madvente987
madvente987 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo HD
Hello my kobo glo hd is currently bricked can someone please pm me a sd card image?

Thanks!
Old 07-02-2019, 11:19 PM   #679
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 07-06-2019, 01:08 PM   #680
Ahasja70
Ahasja70 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
My kobo freezes regularly. Can someone please send me the image for the SD card?
Old 07-07-2019, 09:56 AM   #681
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 07-14-2019, 04:44 AM   #682
thian
thian began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Hello, Can someone please send me a glo HD sd card image?
Old 07-14-2019, 05:59 AM   #683
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 07-16-2019, 03:17 AM   #684
Mitchel.F
Mitchel.F began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo GLO HD E60Q90
My GLO HD took a nasty fall and the internal 4Gbyte SD card actually broke in half.
Can you provide me with an SD-card image to reload ?
I will be using linux commands to transfer onto a new card.
T.I.A.
Old 07-16-2019, 04:13 AM   #685
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.

Is the screen OK? I can't imagine a fall that broke the card but didn't damage the screen. Actually, I can't imaging how it fell to break the card.
Old 07-16-2019, 10:15 AM   #686
Mitchel.F
Mitchel.F began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo GLO HD E60Q90
Thanks, yes the screen is Okay. I suppose the back-side hit the fencepost directly where the SD card was located.
The SD card showed a visible hairline fracture. When I inserted it in an SD reader, it would sometimes say it was an empty 4Gbyte drive, sometimes an imageless 32Mbyte unit.
I have seen this type of behaviour before on old memory sticks where the internal clock-chrystal solder joints were corroded.

Anyway, after loading the Image -and- putting the contents of the update image (update directory and koboRoot.tgz) in the .kobo folder, it fired up the internal update process and joined my Wifi network.
Without the update it would simply say "Something went wrong" after joining the Wifi Network during the initial setup steps.

Thanks once more....
Old 07-28-2019, 02:54 AM   #687
Jel79
Jel79 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo hd
Can someone please help me, I need kobo glo hd image.
Thanks!
Old 07-28-2019, 10:37 AM   #688
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@Jel79: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
Old 07-31-2019, 05:55 AM   #689
IDN
IDN began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD, Kindle 2014, Kindle PW3 2016, and Onyx Boox Nova 2
Hi, my glo hd is not responding (can't be charged or turned on). Can someone PM me a glo hd image?

Thank you so much!
Old 07-31-2019, 08:52 AM   #690
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Closed Thread