Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 01-03-2014, 01:53 PM   #31
sergeyvl12
ebook fan
sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 301+, Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Onyx Boox A62, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by doudou1408 View Post
Hi and thanks for this beautiful port who works perfectly on my PW2.
But i have just a little problem :

You said "Configurable screen saver", and i like this feature on my kindle but... i can't find it in your package or settings. Can you help me ?
doudou1408,

The following 2 things can be configured:

1. Screen saver timeout (Sleep timeout). Press "Settings" button in the launcher and set up "Sleep timeout" in minutes. 0 = disable sleep by timeout.

2. Screen saver images are located in the vlasovsoft/sleep folder. You can change them to your own. Just add your *.jpg and *.png files into this folder and remove files that you don't like.
sergeyvl12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 07:07 AM   #32
doudou1408
doudou1408 will become famous soon enoughdoudou1408 will become famous soon enoughdoudou1408 will become famous soon enoughdoudou1408 will become famous soon enoughdoudou1408 will become famous soon enoughdoudou1408 will become famous soon enough

Device: Paperwhite 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sergeyvl12 View Post
doudou1408,

The following 2 things can be configured:

1. Screen saver timeout (Sleep timeout). Press "Settings" button in the launcher and set up "Sleep timeout" in minutes. 0 = disable sleep by timeout.

2. Screen saver images are located in the vlasovsoft/sleep folder. You can change them to your own. Just add your *.jpg and *.png files into this folder and remove files that you don't like.
Thanks for your help.
doudou1408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-17-2014, 03:26 PM   #33
sergeyvl12
ebook fan
sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Hi!

I have 2 good news!

1. cool reader 1.2.6.32 is released
2. I've created a project:

http://coolreader.uservoice.com/

where you can:

1. post your ideas
2. vote to ideas
3. discuss ideas

(ideas about cool reader and other my programs!)

Please join us!
Old 01-17-2014, 05:37 PM   #34
Lelir1980
Lelir1980 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2
Hello everyone,
I have just discovered the developers' corner and I am thinking about buyin a Paperwhite.
Does Coolreader allow you to set the Paperwhites' page turning so that you can turn pages holding the device with one hand?
Thank you!
Lelir1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 05:41 PM   #35
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@Lelir1980: I'm assuming you're left handed? Because handling a Touch/PW1/PW2 one-handed in completely doable, and fairly painless as a righty, but still doable albeit in a slightly more annoying way as a lefty.

Which leads me to: did you mean being able to tweak the tap zones for prev/next page?
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-17-2014, 06:03 PM   #36
Lelir1980

NiLuJe,
I am right handed and I would like to tap the prev/next zones with one hand, because I am used reading holding the device with one hand.
Old 01-18-2014, 12:35 AM   #37
sergeyvl12
ebook fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lelir1980 View Post
Hello everyone,
I have just discovered the developers' corner and I am thinking about buyin a Paperwhite.
Does Coolreader allow you to set the Paperwhites' page turning so that you can turn pages holding the device with one hand?
Thank you!
yes. all you need is to set up tap zones
Old 01-18-2014, 01:20 AM   #38
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@Lelir1980: Then, even without configurable tap zones, you probably wouldn't have any issues, even with the default reader (where the tap zones are *not* configurable, I might add).
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 06:47 AM   #39
Lelir1980

Thanks to you both, you were very helpful.
Old 01-30-2014, 10:19 AM   #40
sergeyvl12
ebook fan

Old 02-12-2014, 03:22 AM   #41
Divion
Enthusiast
Divion began at the beginning.

Device: paperwhite 2
I love pbchess. But being from Myanmar Nation, I cant give any payment due to absent online bank system. Now, I play with Eboard in PW2.

Hope u will find other payment system.
Divion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 04:01 AM   #42
sergeyvl12
ebook fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divion View Post
I love pbchess. But being from Myanmar Nation, I cant give any payment due to absent online bank system. Now, I play with Eboard in PW2.

Hope u will find other payment system.
I have PayPal. You need just a Visa or MasterCard.

And if you can't pay at all, I can just generate a license key for you for free.

Last edited by sergeyvl12; 02-12-2014 at 04:04 AM.
Old 02-12-2014, 04:21 AM   #43
Divion
Enthusiast
Divion began at the beginning.

Device: paperwhite 2
Thank. I will find some way to transfer.

I will ask u in private message.

Divion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 01:20 PM   #44
Huku
Huku began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Hi everyone,
I came up to this topic looking for a way to show a persistent clock while reading (similar to Sony readers). This is the post referring to CoolReader: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=217462
So my question is - is CoolReader offering a persistent clock while reading? Is there a place where screenshots can be viewed? Thanks a lot!
Huku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 03:15 AM   #45
sergeyvl12
ebook fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huku View Post
Hi everyone,
I came up to this topic looking for a way to show a persistent clock while reading (similar to Sony readers). This is the post referring to CoolReader: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=217462
So my question is - is CoolReader offering a persistent clock while reading? Is there a place where screenshots can be viewed? Thanks a lot!
Yes, CR is offering clock an the top (on the status line). But this clock refreshes only if you turn page.