Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 02-13-2009, 12:21 PM   #106
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
... or west if you go the long way round?
Fixed it for ya?
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 12:25 PM   #107
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
Quote:
but was HE there too?
Which HE?

(I have two male cats and a husband...)
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-13-2009, 12:37 PM   #108
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
there you go, then - you're obviously spoilt for choice .....?

[whoops, edited : forgot the ?]
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 12:38 PM   #109
GeoffC
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Is there life before conception?
Old 02-13-2009, 12:45 PM   #110
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

If all three of them (cats and husband) were in the bed, did I get any sleep?
Advert
Old 02-13-2009, 12:57 PM   #111
GeoffC

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenomshel View Post
If all three of them (cats and husband) were in the bed, did I get any sleep?
We, usually, have 5 cats on ours - and no - we often don't sleep ..... how can one?
Old 02-13-2009, 01:10 PM   #112
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel

Will my sleep deprived self be a danger to myself, coworkers, and customers at work tonight?
Old 02-13-2009, 01:18 PM   #113
GeoffC

Quote:
Will my sleep deprived self be a danger to myself, coworkers, and customers at work tonight?
do you have a desire to GO to work tonight?
Old 02-13-2009, 02:25 PM   #114
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel

Quote:
do you have a desire to GO to work tonight?
If I don't go to work tonight, can I continue to pay for my book addiction?
Old 02-13-2009, 02:38 PM   #115
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
If I don't go to work tonight, can I continue to pay for my book addiction?
Wouldn't that depend how much your book addiction costs?
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 03:11 PM   #116
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
Wouldn't that depend how much your book addiction costs?
I hope it doesn't come down to her on a street corner, picking up dates in exchange for Fictionwise gift cards. Tsk, tsk.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 03:18 PM   #117
pshrynk
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
I hope it doesn't come down to her on a street corner, picking up dates in exchange for Fictionwise gift cards? Tsk, tsk.
Fixed it for ya?
Old 02-13-2009, 05:02 PM   #118
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
I hope it doesn't come down to her on a street corner, picking up dates in exchange for Fictionwise gift cards. Tsk, tsk.
:r pepper covering monitor::

Would my family be ashamed of me if I came to such a pass?
Old 02-13-2009, 05:03 PM   #119
pshrynk

Is your family ashamed of you now?
Old 02-13-2009, 06:45 PM   #120
Spartacus2112
Evangelist
Spartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi
Why would you want to know such a thing?
Spartacus2112 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
answer the, question, this tag is reserved, thread that never ends