Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-08-2008, 04:43 PM   #1
jacksonunit
Sand Bender
jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.

Device: Kindle1/iPhone/iPad/Droid/KindleDX/Kindle 3G/Kindle Touch/Kindle Fire
Technical Door Stop Books?

Still waiting on my "Shipping" email. Ordered Jan 28.

I'm just wondering if anybody has any Kindle versions of IT industry Technical books like oh... "Upgrading and Repairing PCs" or "Teach Yourself J2EE in twenty minutes". You know, the kind of five pound, fifty dollar book you never see outside of a programmers nest.

If so, how are they? How do they compare to 3d versions? I noticed "Upgrading" is available in Kindle but it is an older version and some JAVA books I looked at are the same price as the 3d versions!

I still think it might be worth it for space savings alone. Throw in basic search and I'm sold.

TIA,

Jackson
jacksonunit is offline   Reply With Quote