Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2014, 08:33 AM   #106
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamborine View Post
I apologize if anyone's posted this before, but if you buy Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for $6.99, you get 2000 free coins. I just happened to pick that app as the one to open to check my coin balance after purchasing all the free app of the day photo editing apps. I bought it with the freebies I just got and came out way ahead, coinwise, even thought I'll never play the game. Sorry for no links - have to run out to work now!
Thanks so much! I was able to get the game for free, and I think my kids will play it.

And I see that Grand Theft Auto III 10 year anniversary edition, just got added to the kindle app store 2 days ago, so I used coins to get that, too. I already have the Vice City one.

Last edited by booklover6; 05-16-2014 at 08:37 AM.
Old 05-16-2014, 08:52 AM   #107
skinmaan
Wizard
skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android tablet, Kindle KB
BTW there's a total of 9 freebies with 100 coins each.

link
Old 05-16-2014, 11:42 AM   #108
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormcloude View Post
There were actually several photo editing apps that were free and gave me 100 free coins.

Find them here today only: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nav_sap_...n%3A2350149011
Thank you!!! I used them to buy this:

Quote:
I apologize if anyone's posted this before, but if you buy Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for $6.99, you get 2000 free coins. I just happened to pick that app as the one to open to check my coin balance after purchasing all the free app of the day photo editing apps. I bought it with the freebies I just got and came out way ahead, coinwise, even thought I'll never play the game. Sorry for no links - have to run out to work now!
Thank you!!! I now have 2060 coins! It said it wouldn't work on my devices, but it let me buy it anyway.
Old 05-16-2014, 12:26 PM   #109
gabby98
Wizard
gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android, Nook Simple Touch, Nook Color, ..., Glo
Thanks for this guys...I was only able to get 700 coins (I already owned a few of these) but now I actually have some. Not sure yet what to use them for, but free is free

ty
Old 05-16-2014, 12:48 PM   #110
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Great find

I'll take 1,300 free coins any day
Old 05-16-2014, 12:54 PM   #111
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
Thank you!!! I now have 2060 coins! It said it wouldn't work on my devices, but it let me buy it anyway.
I'm drowning in coins - 3,247
Old 05-16-2014, 01:24 PM   #112
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
I'm drowning in coins - 3,247
And to think I was going to let you know that you can get more than 1300 coins buy getting the apps in post #103 first.
Old 05-16-2014, 01:42 PM   #113
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
And to think I was going to let you know that you can get more than 1300 coins buy getting the apps in post #103 first.
Thanks anyway. I got the photo apps at work last night, then used them to get the 1300 coins after I saw tamborine's post.
Old 05-16-2014, 02:30 PM   #114
wawasteele
Addict
wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 1st PW, Sansa Clip Zip, Samsungs: GT 7.0 Plus, Note4, GT 4 10.1"
Awwwwwwwwwww, I have 675 coins after getting the photo apps. I already owned several of them so couldn't get coins for all of them. I need 699 to get the Grand Theft Auto for the 2000 coins. Anyone know of any more free coins? To be only 24 short is such a bummer.
Old 05-16-2014, 03:06 PM   #115
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wawasteele View Post
Awwwwwwwwwww, I have 675 coins after getting the photo apps. I already owned several of them so couldn't get coins for all of them. I need 699 to get the Grand Theft Auto for the 2000 coins. Anyone know of any more free coins? To be only 24 short is such a bummer.
I had one that I got for free before and I deleted it from my account. I bought it again and got the 100 free coins! Is this against Amazon tos?
Old 05-16-2014, 04:12 PM   #116
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
I had one that I got for free before and I deleted it from my account. I bought it again and got the 100 free coins! Is this against Amazon tos?
I haven't seen anything banning it (and it works if you haven't received coins for a purchase, before).
Old 05-16-2014, 04:45 PM   #117
wawasteele
Addict
wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 1st PW, Sansa Clip Zip, Samsungs: GT 7.0 Plus, Note4, GT 4 10.1"
Thank you Purple Lady and Koland. I had to delete a couple of them. I guess I had received coins for the first one I tried. Thanks also to Manabi and tamborine for the posts notifying us of the coins. Thanks everyone!
Old 05-17-2014, 04:52 PM   #118
pisceschick
Addict
pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Classic Nook, Kindle Keyboard, Nexus 7
Just wanted to add my thanks for posting about these yesterday! I had wanted to use my coins earlier this week because the Delicious freebie game from Mother's Day (one of my favorite series) offered me a discounted price on two others in the series. I paid for one (because I was about 30 coins short), and hopefully I'll be able to trigger that offer again and get the other with my coins. Much appreciated!
Old 05-17-2014, 07:11 PM   #119
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

The Grand Theft Auto promo is still active.
Old 05-17-2014, 07:12 PM   #120
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
The Grand Theft Auto promo is still active.
It's good until June 11th.
Closed Thread