Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 12-09-2010, 07:13 AM   #1
neonbible
Addict
neonbible is clearly one to watchneonbible is clearly one to watchneonbible is clearly one to watchneonbible is clearly one to watchneonbible is clearly one to watchneonbible is clearly one to watchneonbible is clearly one to watchneonbible is clearly one to watchneonbible is clearly one to watchneonbible is clearly one to watchneonbible is clearly one to watch

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPhone 5, iPad Air, Nexus 7
Multiple file select?

I would like to multi select some files in the browser which need to be deleted.

Going through them one by one can be tedious. Is is possible or can you add in future release?
neonbible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 07:18 AM   #2
Ahmad Samir
Zealot
Ahmad Samir , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ahmad Samir , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ahmad Samir , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ahmad Samir , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ahmad Samir , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ahmad Samir , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ahmad Samir , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ahmad Samir , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ahmad Samir , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ahmad Samir , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ahmad Samir , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: none
It's planned to be added: http://code.google.com/p/sigil/issues/detail?id=269
Ahmad Samir is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-09-2010, 10:01 AM   #3
Danger
Evangelist
Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2 (retired), Kobo Touch (passed to the wife), KGlo, Galaxy TabPro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmad Samir View Post
That would be great, I've been breaking up the html files in my epubs into separate chapter files but it can be a real pain to open then all up by double clicking each file just to do a find/replace in all HTML files.

Last edited by Danger; 12-09-2010 at 10:04 AM.
Danger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 10:08 AM   #4
neonbible
Addict
neonbible is clearly one to watchneonbible is clearly one to watchneonbible is clearly one to watchneonbible is clearly one to watchneonbible is clearly one to watchneonbible is clearly one to watchneonbible is clearly one to watchneonbible is clearly one to watchneonbible is clearly one to watchneonbible is clearly one to watchneonbible is clearly one to watch

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPhone 5, iPad Air, Nexus 7
Great! Thanks for the info.
neonbible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 10:38 AM   #5
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger View Post
That would be great, I've been breaking up the html files in my epubs into separate chapter files but it can be a real pain to open then all up by double clicking each file just to do a find/replace in all HTML files.
You do know about switching to Code View.
S & R works in CV. Just open the First file and place it in CV mode if needed. Set S & R for All HTML files. It will process the rest even if they are never opened on the desktop: if you replace all. Find next, will auto-open the next file.

I am a bit paranoid after a few early version crashes, So I stick with Down direction.
As always, with a Global operation... Save your last known GOOD work. Test. Test Test complex replaces for those un-planned border conditions
File OPEN <the same file> DISCARD if you really your work.
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-09-2010, 11:08 AM   #6
Ahmad Samir
Zealot
Ahmad Samir , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ahmad Samir , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ahmad Samir , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ahmad Samir , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ahmad Samir , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ahmad Samir , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ahmad Samir , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ahmad Samir , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ahmad Samir , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ahmad Samir , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ahmad Samir , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
S & R works in CV. Just open the First file and place it in CV mode if needed. Set S & R for All HTML files. It will process the rest even if they are never opened on the desktop: if you replace all. Find next, will auto-open the next file.

I am a bit paranoid after a few early version crashes, So I stick with Down direction.
As always, with a Global operation... Save your last known GOOD work. Test. Test Test complex replaces for those un-planned border conditions
Yep, "save often" never hurts.
Ahmad Samir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 07:35 PM   #7
Danger
Evangelist
Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2 (retired), Kobo Touch (passed to the wife), KGlo, Galaxy TabPro
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post

DOH no I didn't realize that it would auto open the other files and yes I almost always use find next, rather that replace all.
Danger is offline   Reply With Quote