Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 10-30-2017, 01:28 PM   #31
tas03
Zealot
tas03 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.tas03 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.tas03 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.tas03 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.tas03 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.tas03 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.tas03 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.tas03 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.tas03 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.tas03 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.tas03 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.

Device: Nook Glowlight +, Nook Tab. , Nook Simple Touch, iPad Air, iPhone 6Se
I called the local B&N store and told them I could only order a refurbished NGP from the B&N site, which surprised the person I talked to. When I asked her if they had any new ones in stock, she checked - they had one.

Last edited by tas03; 10-30-2017 at 07:34 PM.
tas03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 12:59 AM   #32
haertig
Wizard
haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3, Fire HD8 Gen7, Moto G7, Sansa Clip v2, Ruizu X26
This made me laugh.

Quote:
When I wrote last month that B&N was throwing in the towel on the Nook, a lot of people read it less as the speculation I thought I was writing and more as a declaration of fact (I don't know how I messed that one up, but it's on me).
You're kidding, right? Don't know how you messed that one up? The article headline was "It’s Official – B&N Has Thrown in the Towel on the Nook".

Funny!
haertig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 08:25 AM   #33
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by haertig View Post
This made me laugh.

You're kidding, right? Don't know how you messed that one up? The article headline was "It’s Official – B&N Has Thrown in the Towel on the Nook".

Funny!
Once again I am reminded I have a blind spot when it comes to titles.

dammit.

thank you, though
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 01:40 PM   #34
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
The continuation of the thread has been moved to a new thread in the News forum.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...50#post3604150
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 04:34 PM   #35
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sage, Scribe, Boox Note 2 Plus, iPad Pros and Samsungs S6,S7,S8
Quote:
Originally Posted by apastuszak View Post
This article:

http://www.cetusnews.com/tech/The-No...Jx70nJuo-.html

claims that B&N will be discontinuing all it's eReeaders, and only offer the Samsung branded devices.

I wonder what this means for their eBook store. Will they continue to support it?
Well suprise, suprise, Nook just released a new nook ereader available 11/8
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote