Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 08-23-2014, 05:20 PM   #61
AlPe
Digital Amanuensis
AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Several eReaders and tablets
I am saddened by this news, but I really have zero time to maintain it.

Next week I will put the code on GitHub, and encourage anybody willing to take over to do so. Without any promises, I will try to implement a "minimum fix" to have it working under Calibre (v2) again.
AlPe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 05:58 PM   #62
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Wrong post.

Last edited by Terisa de morgan; 08-23-2014 at 07:28 PM.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-23-2014, 07:19 PM   #63
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Wrong post.

Last edited by Terisa de morgan; 08-23-2014 at 07:28 PM.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 11:31 PM   #64
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlPe View Post
I am saddened by this news, but I really have zero time to maintain it.

Next week I will put the code on GitHub, and encourage anybody willing to take over to do so. Without any promises, I will try to implement a "minimum fix" to have it working under Calibre (v2) again.
I'm not interested in taking this over, but I have fixed a few plugins for calibre v2. Attached is a version that should work with both calibre v1 and v2. My testing is fairly basic, but it seems to be working.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Ex Libris.zip (31.8 KB, 438 views)
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 08:10 AM   #65
korben
Enthusiast
korben has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.korben has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.korben has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.korben has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: pocketbook touch 2
Yesssssssss

nice work, davidfor : it works.
The result is identical to the old version. Personal settings on the ex-libris page added are retained.

thank you
korben is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-24-2014, 12:19 PM   #66
AlPe
Digital Amanuensis
AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

@davidfor : Awesome, thank you on behalf of the users of the plugin! Do you mind if I directly push your edit to the GitHub repo I am setting up? (As usual, acknowledging your contribution in the header of the source code.)
Old 08-24-2014, 07:49 PM   #67
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

@AlPe: That's fine and what I intended when you said you didn't have the time. I think the only thing you need check is the version number. I can't remember if I bumped it or not.
Old 08-30-2014, 04:20 AM   #68
AlPe
Digital Amanuensis

Apologies for the delay, this week I was moving.

I updated the first post of the thread with the new plugin ZIP, changing the version number to 1.0.18 and including @davidfor's code (again, thank you! --- I have acknowledged your contribution in the changelog in the source code).

Next week I will set the promised GitHub repo up.
Old 09-02-2014, 02:56 PM   #69
AlPe
Digital Amanuensis

The source code is now available in this GitHub repo.
Old 01-12-2016, 01:29 AM   #70
nqk
Fanatic
nqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Onyx Boox Leaf
I saw the warning that this is a very old thread, but this plugin is just the one I need. I'd like to know if I could use it with custom fields/columns?
nqk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 08:55 PM   #71
Wolfsbruder
Connoisseur
Wolfsbruder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wolfsbruder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wolfsbruder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wolfsbruder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wolfsbruder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wolfsbruder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wolfsbruder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wolfsbruder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wolfsbruder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wolfsbruder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wolfsbruder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD, Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Aura One, Kobo Forma, Kobo Elipsa
I am aware this is an old thread, but if anyone is still watching this I need some help.

I am getting this error 'MainDialog' object has no attribute 'spine_max_index'

The spine and the TOC are not being displayed in their respective places (nothing is there).

Any suggestions?

Thank you.
Wolfsbruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 09:41 PM   #72
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfsbruder View Post
I am aware this is an old thread, but if anyone is still watching this I need some help.

I am getting this error 'MainDialog' object has no attribute 'spine_max_index'

The spine and the TOC are not being displayed in their respective places (nothing is there).

Any suggestions?
A quick look at the code suggests there is problem with the book. The plugin gets a list of internal files from the spine in the OPF file. The error suggests the book doesn't have a spine or that something earlier went wrong that meant the spine wasn't processed. And there should have been an error displayed when that happened.

I would suggest opening the book in the editor and running the error check on it.

Also, when reporting an error like this, it helps to post the full error message. Press the copy button on the error dialog to copy the details to the clipboard and include that in the post.
Old 01-10-2017, 05:04 PM   #73
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
I finally figured out how to use the plug in correctly. The Ex Libris may look a bit plain but it does mark a given book as mine.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Ex Libris.jpg
Views:	420
Size:	186.0 KB
ID:	154087  
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 08:46 PM   #74
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Is there a way to get the "Ex Libris" to be set after the cover when you have multiple books to add the "Ex Libris" file to?
Old 01-21-2017, 02:38 AM   #75
crich70
Grand Sorcerer

Going back over earlier posts I did find this
Quote:
If you select multiple EPUB books, you can only specify "1" or "first" or "last" as insertion points, both for the spine and for the TOC. You can overrule this limitation (at your own risk!) unchecking the respective checkbox in the configuration window.
But which checkbox do they mean? I've tried unchecking and get a message that my 'insertion points are invalid' but I don't quite get what is meant. I want to have the 'ex libris' inside the cover rather than before it or at the end of the book if possible.

Tags
ex libris