Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 01-18-2023, 09:58 PM   #286
DaltonST
Deviser
DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
The [File Type Plugin] Extract RIS Citations plugin thread is not closed.

DaltonST
DaltonST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2023, 03:56 PM   #287
DaltonST
Deviser
DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Enhancements to Companion Plugins of ZMI

Since you use Zotero, you should review (and download) new releases of the newly enhanced plugins that are companion plugins to ZMI. See the posts here:

DaltonST
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	js_new_gui_tool_ris_citation_files_menu_all_selected_books_copy_ris_metadata.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	1.39 MB
ID:	199437   Click image for larger version

Name:	js_ris_citation_files_menu_tool_BIB_catalog_to_RIS_Converter-Exploder_to_Auto_Add.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	1.41 MB
ID:	199839  

Last edited by DaltonST; 02-20-2023 at 03:12 PM. Reason: Added new image.
Advert
Old 03-10-2023, 06:01 PM   #288
DaltonST
Deviser

ZMI RIS Export to Zotero: Tags L1 & L4 Simultaneously

Quote:
Is there any way to export both the PDF file in tag L1 AND the file in tag L4 to Zotero? I have been exporting the PDF and manually moving a copy of the epub into zotero but would love for this to automatically happen.

I know that the documentation states that the file for L4 only moves over if the PDF does not exist but hoped there was some way to make this happen.
I assume that you mean that the current "book" has multiple formats and sidecar files simultaneously, such as: .pdf and .txt and .docx).

I also assume that Zotero would import the 2nd file automatically. Otherwise, the above feature would be moot.

Are both assumptions true?

DaltonST
Old 07-12-2023, 08:43 PM   #289
erymaxuk
erymaxuk began at the beginning.

Device: jlalik14@gmail.com
Hi all, my ZMI is not importing from CSV file the AbstractNote column. CSV created with Zotero from pdf files. All metadata are perfect but the abstractnote column is missing.
ZMI version 1.078
Thanks for help
erymaxuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2023, 01:38 PM   #290
mikhail_fil
Enthusiast
mikhail_fil began at the beginning.

Device: PC / ipad air
How to import ABSTRACT NOTE to Calibre COMMENT field

Cannot figure out how to import the abstract thats in Zotero csv file under Abstract Note into Calibre's Comment field.
mikhail_fil is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-28-2023, 02:14 PM   #291
mikhail_fil
Enthusiast
mikhail_fil began at the beginning.

Device: PC / ipad air
Quote:
Originally Posted by erymaxuk View Post
Hi all, my ZMI is not importing from CSV file the AbstractNote column. CSV created with Zotero from pdf files. All metadata are perfect but the abstractnote column is missing.
ZMI version 1.078
Thanks for help
Did you figure it out?

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
mikhail_fil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2023, 12:38 PM   #292
retval
Enthusiast
retval began at the beginning.

Greetings, I would like to know where I can find a simple step-by-step tutorial for using the zotero add-on in Calibre. I have carefully read this thread and I still don't understand the complex setup to use it.Thanks
retval is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ris, zotero