Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 11-17-2023, 10:41 PM   #421
tony zhu
tony zhu began at the beginning.

Device: kobo n905c
Thumbs up I would like the firmware image for a Kobo N905c

[QUOTE=DNSB;4350137]Due to the proliferation of threads asking for Kobo firmware images, I've decided to have this thread as a dedicated thread for firmware requests.

When making a request, please specify the make and model number of your Kobo ereader. I.e.

I would like the firmware image for a Kobo N905c
tony zhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2023, 10:45 PM   #422
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
PM sent.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-18-2023, 05:12 AM   #423
serrag97
serrag97 began at the beginning.

Device: n905c
good day,
I am also in need of the sd card image for the N905C (I bricked my ereader years ago)
and mistakly formatted the original sd.
serrag97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2023, 08:31 AM   #424
ovr11325
ovr11325 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Hello, i am also in need of a clara hd (n249) image. Thank you for the service.
ovr11325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2023, 06:42 PM   #425
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PMs sent.
Advert
Old 11-19-2023, 08:29 AM   #426
FTF
FTF began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo N613
Please could someone help with the last available image for the Kobo Glo N613.
I managed to delete mine while tinkering with the internal SD card after the latest update from Kobo!

Also I would appreciate a point in the right direction as to how to flash it onto the card, I am using a Macbook, but I have access to a Windows PC.

Do I have to use the original 2Gb Sd card or can I use any size?

Thank you so much for your help.

FTF
FTF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2023, 11:33 AM   #427
Screamforheavy
Screamforheavy began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Hello everybody,
My SDcard for Kobo N249 Clara HD is broken.
Could someone send me the image ?
Thanks for all and sorry for my english which is not my mother tongue.
Screamforheavy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2023, 03:00 PM   #428
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PMs sent
Old 11-19-2023, 04:43 PM   #429
Tuban
Tuban began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
I'd appreciate if someone could send me the image for the Kobo N905 (first model, not B or C).
Tuban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2023, 11:00 PM   #430
DNSB
Bibliophagist

As far as I know, the Kobo N905 does not have a removable internal µSD card so an image to restore a defunct unit is not available.
Old 11-20-2023, 01:24 AM   #431
valkary
valkary began at the beginning.

Device: kobo N647
Hello, I really need an image for a Kobo N647 WiFi. Many thanks!!
valkary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2023, 03:51 AM   #432
Tuban
Tuban began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
As far as I know, the Kobo N905 does not have a removable internal µSD card so an image to restore a defunct unit is not available.
Oh... I was hoping there was a dump of the internal memory, so I could try booting from the external SD. I still get some blue blinking from my bricked device, I hope the bootloader is still alive. Otherwise I'd have tried my luck as described here: https://www.mobileread.com/forums//s...4&postcount=11

I'll post in more detail in a new thread then. Thanks nevertheless DNSB.

Last edited by Tuban; 11-20-2023 at 03:53 AM.
Tuban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2023, 08:14 AM   #433
RMHB
RMHB began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo touch N905C
I would love to receive the updated image for the Kobo touch N905C. My SD card was updated , but I was able to get a hold of an older version. But my touch doesn't respond and I hope the new one will.
RMHB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2023, 11:22 AM   #434
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PMs sent.
Old 11-20-2023, 03:02 PM   #435
lineardoodad
lineardoodad began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Hello,

I would also like the image for Kobo Clara HD (N249)
lineardoodad is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
firmware requests