Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2014, 06:01 AM   #241
azhurvadal
azhurvadal is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!azhurvadal is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!azhurvadal is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!azhurvadal is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!azhurvadal is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!azhurvadal is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!azhurvadal is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!azhurvadal is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!azhurvadal is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!azhurvadal is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!azhurvadal is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: none
Hi, there's a free apps spree going on the appstore until Saturday, worth more than $100.
Some decent apps are included such as 2do list & mybackup pro.
Old 06-27-2014, 10:07 AM   #242
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by azhurvadal View Post
Hi, there's a free apps spree going on the appstore until Saturday, worth more than $100.
Here's the link
Advert
Old 06-27-2014, 08:13 PM   #243
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Thanks - that's quite a few apps. I already had 11 of the 31. Of the ones I didn't have, two were on my to buy list (Plex / Room Two) and two look to be very promising (Enigmatis / CLARC).
Old 06-27-2014, 09:08 PM   #244
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Thanks - that's quite a few apps. I already had 11 of the 31. Of the ones I didn't have, two were on my to buy list (Plex / Room Two) and two look to be very promising (Enigmatis / CLARC).
I actually bought the Easy Money app a couple years ago for $8. It's a great budget/bill app.
Old 06-28-2014, 09:46 AM   #245
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
Definitely recommend CLARC. Beautifully done.
Advert
Old 06-30-2014, 12:01 AM   #246
huangjs
huangjs began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Xperia Z2
Quote:
That was really a huge giveaway.
I bought all of them.
And most of them are really useful or interesting.
Like Root explorer, Business calendar, CLARC, AccuWeather Platinum.

Just don't know the cause of this giveaway.
Old 06-30-2014, 06:03 PM   #247
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
Amazon usually has app promotions when they want to promote something else. In this case, the Fire Phone is plastered on the front page of the Appstore.
Old 07-15-2014, 06:24 AM   #248
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Expires Today -- 15 Jul 2014

Expiring today is the $10 credit you earned after getting this now expired promo:

Get a $10 App Store Credit w/ Purchase of Select Gift Cards
Quote:
As a purchaser of a select gift card from Amazon you have earned a $10 credit valid towards games or applications from the Amazon Appstore for Android. for Android. We have added the promotional credit to your account and we will automatically apply the balance of your credit to your purchase. Limit one promotional credit per customer. For additional information, click here www.amazon.com/appspromo/terms. Amazon Appstore for Android is available to customers located in and with billing addresses in the United States. Taxes apply in some states. Your credit expires at 11:59 PM PST on July 15, 2014.
Old 07-18-2014, 07:21 PM   #249
jennifer11111
jennifer11111 began at the beginning.

Device: kindel fire hd
I want free coins
Old 07-18-2014, 07:25 PM   #250
jennifer11111
jennifer11111 began at the beginning.

Device: kindel fire hd
How do I get free coins
Old 07-19-2014, 07:10 PM   #251
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifer11111 View Post
How do I get free coins
I'm not aware of any current free Amazon Coins offers. They do come up from time to time, so you may want to watch this thread for future promotions.
Old 07-25-2014, 08:20 AM   #252
GastronomiNick
GastronomiNick began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
The UK app store has some free coins going today. Seems like you get around 30% of the purchase price of selected apps back in coins plus an additional 75 coins for the first purchase.

I bought a 59 pence game and got 18 coins back plus the extra 75 for a profit of 34 coins and a free game.

I used coins I'd earned through previous deals so it seems to e open to everyone.

Nick
Old 08-02-2014, 07:18 AM   #253
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Coin Sale - for a limited time only
Old 08-02-2014, 10:30 AM   #254
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Coin Sale - for a limited time only
I already have 3969 coins I don't know what to do with.
Old 08-02-2014, 10:35 AM   #255
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
I already have 3969 coins I don't know what to do with.
I hear ya; I'm sitting on 4696 coins.

If only Amazon would get the rest of the Audubon apps or get the LA Theatre Works apps.
Closed Thread