Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 10-11-2015, 02:12 PM   #1
megapix99
megapix99 began at the beginning.

Device: asus fonepad android
Have you posted on or been published by Kindle Scout?

That's the question.

The web shows some quite contradictory and negative reactions based (as I read it) on mis-information about Kindle Scout.

To find writers who have been through the 30 days, then made it, or been rejected, and willing to share the experience with us, would be much appreciated.
megapix99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 06:11 PM   #2
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
I have heard good and bad about kindle scout.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amazon, kindle. scout