Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-01-2014, 06:59 AM   #406
AcidWeb
KCC Co-Author
AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2
Again: http://pawelj.vulturis.eu/Shared/exe.win-amd64-3.3.zip
AcidWeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 10:51 AM   #407
Sauyadav
Enthusiast
Sauyadav began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo h2o, iPad mini, Note 2
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidWeb View Post
Version 4.0 is out!
This release have major internal changes and I'm quite sure I missed some bugs.
So please report any problems.
  • KCC now use Python 3.3 and Qt 5.2
  • Full UTF-8 awareness
  • CBZ output now support Manga mode
  • Improved Panel View support and margin color detection
  • Added drag&drop support
  • Output directory can be now selected
  • Windows release now have auto-updater
  • Names of chapters on Kindle should be now more user friendly
  • Fixed OSX file association support
  • Many extensive internal changes and tweaks
Thanks!!! I have been waiting for drag and drop support ever since from first version.
Sauyadav is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-01-2014, 01:51 PM   #408
AcidWeb
KCC Co-Author
AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Version 4.0.1 is out!
It is first bugfix release for 4.x branch.
Few critical Windows bugs has been fixed.
Old 02-01-2014, 03:10 PM   #409
pauleibye
pauleibye began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 4
4.0.1 works for me on Windows x64

Thank you!
pauleibye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 08:05 PM   #410
burgys
burgys began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
How do I select the output directory? I installed the lasted version 4.0.1 but I am unable to see it.
burgys is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-02-2014, 02:02 AM   #411
AcidWeb
KCC Co-Author

Shift+Click Convert button.
Old 02-02-2014, 12:14 PM   #412
burgys
burgys began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidWeb View Post
Shift+Click Convert button.
Awesome thanks! This application is now perfect for me, does exactly all I need/want it to do. Next time I have some funds available I'll be donating some to one of the authors.
burgys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 11:48 AM   #413
Der_Egidius
Der_Egidius began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I got this Error also with the last 3.x Version, but I waited for the 4.x Version before raising it.

Is the Error on my side? I get it with all my Manga Files

Der_Egidius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 11:51 AM   #414
AcidWeb
KCC Co-Author

Nope.

Some people have it - never replicated this issue. And never found the cause.

EDIT:
Try disabling antivirus or any other program that might touch those files during conversion.

Last edited by AcidWeb; 02-03-2014 at 11:55 AM.
Old 02-03-2014, 12:18 PM   #415
Der_Egidius

Thank, disabeling the Avira Anitvirus really worked! =D

Edit: You only have to stop the Realtime-Scanner
Old 02-03-2014, 12:20 PM   #416
AcidWeb
KCC Co-Author

It worked? LOL. That was blind guess.

I will try to workaround that in next release.
Old 02-04-2014, 03:20 AM   #417
AcidWeb
KCC Co-Author

@Der_Egidius please check if this version is still failing with your antivirus:
http://pawelj.vulturis.eu/Shared/exe.win-amd64-3.3.zip
Old 02-06-2014, 07:22 AM   #418
Der_Egidius

I will test it as soon as i find the time!
Old 02-07-2014, 03:06 PM   #419
EbokJunkie
Addict
EbokJunkie can differentiate black from dark navy blueEbokJunkie can differentiate black from dark navy blueEbokJunkie can differentiate black from dark navy blueEbokJunkie can differentiate black from dark navy blueEbokJunkie can differentiate black from dark navy blueEbokJunkie can differentiate black from dark navy blueEbokJunkie can differentiate black from dark navy blueEbokJunkie can differentiate black from dark navy blueEbokJunkie can differentiate black from dark navy blueEbokJunkie can differentiate black from dark navy blueEbokJunkie can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle PW, Pocketbook 301+, Pocketbook Touch, Sony 950, 350
@AcidWeb
My apologies, overlooked existing PNG output option.

Last edited by EbokJunkie; 02-07-2014 at 03:14 PM.
EbokJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 03:33 PM   #420
AcidWeb
KCC Co-Author

PNG is not default output because KindleGen convert them to GIF anyway. That increase conversion time. An quality increase is not very visible.

But - yes. In some cases it highly decrease MOBI size.

Tags
k5 tools, kcc, kindle tools