Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 06-05-2011, 05:39 PM   #1
Robotech_Master
Fanatic
Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Can't get list of books on Kobo Wireless

I have a Kobo Wireless Reader that previously worked just fine with my Calibre installation. However, now when I hook it up, it can't seem to retrieve the list of books on the device. In the job screen it just says, "get list of books on device" and status is listed as unavailable and it just keeps going and going with no sign of getting anywhere. It's been at it for 7 min. now with no sign of a change.

Any suggestions?

UPDATE: caliber just finished fetching a list—it took 10 min. and 45 seconds.

I would still like to know how this can improve.

Last edited by Robotech_Master; 06-05-2011 at 05:43 PM.
Robotech_Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 07:11 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotech_Master View Post
I have a Kobo Wireless Reader that previously worked just fine with my Calibre installation. However, now when I hook it up, it can't seem to retrieve the list of books on the device. In the job screen it just says, "get list of books on device" and status is listed as unavailable and it just keeps going and going with no sign of getting anywhere. It's been at it for 7 min. now with no sign of a change.

Any suggestions?

UPDATE: caliber just finished fetching a list—it took 10 min. and 45 seconds.

I would still like to know how this can improve.
Now try it again
metadata.calibre was far out of date or non existant. and had to be built from the ground up.
from now on, a refresh is what happens
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert