Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 05-27-2015, 10:05 AM   #1
Keth Selhan
Keth Selhan began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung S5, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Moon Reader restore problem

Note: English is not my mother language (sorry for all eventual mistakes).

I have Android tablet (version 4.2.2) and I saved backup data for Moon+ Reader (free version) to Dropbox because I had to do factory reset on device afterwards. So I reinstalled Moon Reader (further MR) application and tried multiple times to restore my entire data fromthisdate(thatdevicename).mrstd file on Dropbox unsuccessfully. First app MR prompts me to connect/allow to access to Dropbox (I do it) and then it starts to importing about 23/100 but app MR crashes right off. Its MR shows statistics as were this exact date and adapted settings, but it doesn't show any of my books on list in MR and where I remained with reading progress in percentage. I had about 100 books at MR shelf - I first of all imported them from Dropbox, then added them as favorites in MR and saved, because my first solution of adding books with Calibre library (I don't know why) doesn't work anymore. I have a big problem that my device doesn't have microSD card at all but Moon Reader always cites for destination folder as sdcard and such. I hope anyone have an advice or any idea what is wrong or what I was supposed to do? Thanks.

I hope that makes sense.

Last edited by Keth Selhan; 05-28-2015 at 04:43 AM.
Keth Selhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 04:33 PM   #2
rdfry
loving the books
rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Rooted Nook, Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4, Galaxy Note 5, 2 Fire 7s Note 8
Try opening dropbox click on a book and import it into Moon Reader. This may fix the problem.
rdfry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 04:29 AM   #3
Keth Selhan
Keth Selhan began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung S5, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
It doesn't help, because there were 100 books. I tried and nothing works.
Keth Selhan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dropbox, moon reader