Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 11-18-2018, 09:12 PM   #76
albertyp
albertyp began at the beginning.

Device: kobo mini
Kobo Mini

My Kobo Mini could not start properly, I learn from this forum that it can be cured if I replace its SD card image.

It will be much grateful if somebody can send me a sd card image, The Mini is a N705.

Thank you very much.
albertyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 09:20 PM   #77
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo,Aura H2O,Glo HD,Aura ONE,Clara HD,Forma;tolino epos
PM sent.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-27-2018, 07:17 PM   #78
jovdb
jovdb began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo mini
Hi,

Same issue for me as many others on this forum... my Kobo Mini keeps on booting... I think its SD Card is corrupted.

Would someone have a clean and working image ?

Kind regards,
Johan
jovdb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2018, 07:37 PM   #79
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 12-28-2018, 04:12 AM   #80
nunux59
nunux59 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Hello davidfor and others. I have been given a Kobo Glo HD that is non working. The screen is OK and something happens on the screen when I try to boot it but it does not boot. I would like to try another SD Card to try to fix it and I would like to get a known working image to try to fix it.

Thanks by advance.
Best regards.
nunux59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-28-2018, 04:41 AM   #81
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.

And, it helps me if you use the correct thread for requests. Posting in the wrong thread is the best way to get sent the wrong image.
Old 01-15-2019, 04:38 PM   #82
BlueLightning
BlueLightning began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Mini
Please can you give me the image for the Mini?
BlueLightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2019, 09:12 PM   #83
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.