Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 01-09-2017, 03:02 PM   #31
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by sprite7 View Post
Wasn't tested on 5.8.7, but it still may work on it (why not since it worked for 5.4.x-5.6.x). And one can downgrade firmware using jailbreak anyway (I use 5.6.2.1 currently).
Look at the de-compiled jar file above (in two different posts), post what should be done with it.
I already suggested that the op run a firmware version for which the answer is known, I never got a response to my suggestion.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 06:19 PM   #32
Analogus
Fanatic
Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2x Sony PRS-350; PRS-300 (†), Paperwhite (†), Voyage
Hi all

Sorry for the late answer - work has me back again after chrismas...

Just a short update:

@knc1:
Yes, reverting back to an older firmware could be a solution. But I do not regard margins as that important to do that. Maybe later.

@sprite7:
Your tutorial for changing values ist MOST VALUABLE for me, even the firmware ist not the same. Content is very comparable. I'll give it a try!

Now I'm struggling with connecting to my reader to override the file. I did it with the ftp-client TRANSMIT on OSX over SSH. But I realized that I only have reading-access as root and not able to overwrite the jar-file.

Keeping you updated...

Edit:
Obviously I do not have the right PASSWORD for SSH. I tried using SSH over the terminal window in OSX:
SSH 192.168.15.244 --> Welcome to Kindle!
Password:

Tried leaving blank, marion, a lot of fiona's...
No luck.

Last edited by Analogus; 01-09-2017 at 07:26 PM.
Analogus is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-09-2017, 07:48 PM   #33
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Use telnet to setup public key authorization.

There is a thread here with MacOSx specific directions, and IIRC, it even contains pictures.
Old 01-10-2017, 01:43 PM   #34
Analogus
Fanatic
Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Hi all!

Success!

Max-margins:

Intermediate-margins:

Minimum-margins:

Maximum-size for fonts:

How to do?

First of all:
Thank you to @sprite7 for his tutorial (very hidden) here:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...58#post3272458
Look at post number 1795.

It explains mostly everything you need for changing margins on a 'jailbroken Voyage/KPW3/KPW2/KPW1 5.4.x-5.6.x'.
It was not clear, if this will be possible on firmware 5.8.7 (3095600028).
Now it's to say:
Yes it is.
Old 01-11-2017, 03:59 AM   #35
hontehai
hontehai began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2
Could you share ReaderSDK-impl-en_GB.jar or .class file ?
Thanks
hontehai is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-11-2017, 05:03 AM   #36
Analogus
Fanatic

@hontehai

Yes and no...

Seriously - in my case I edited ReaderSDK-impl-de.jar because I speak german not english.
Give me one or tho days for editing the english version and of course I'll share it here.

@sprite7:
In case of the JAR-file responsible for font-sizes it seems to be not so simple. File changed completely in version 5.8.7. Have You ever tried to mod it in 5.8.7?

Update:
have a look at the first post...

Last edited by Analogus; 01-11-2017 at 01:31 PM.
Old 01-11-2017, 07:04 AM   #37
sprite7
sprite7 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sprite7 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sprite7 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sprite7 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sprite7 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sprite7 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sprite7 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sprite7 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sprite7 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sprite7 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sprite7 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3
@Analogus:
Glad it worked (for margins).
As for mobi fontsizes, I use mobi only for dictionary. And since they worsen pop-up dictionary in new FW (less lines visible), I'll stay on 5.6.2.1.
sprite7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 07:30 AM   #38
Mr.Samuel
Connoisseur
Mr.Samuel began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite 3, kindle oasis 2
@jhowell How to set the debug flag for supporting CONTENT_FONT_RAMP in 5.8.7 firmware as true?
Mr.Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 11:44 AM   #39
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Samuel View Post
@jhowell How to set the debug flag for supporting CONTENT_FONT_RAMP in 5.8.7 firmware as true?
You would have to patch the proper jar file. In version 5.8.7 for the PW2 in com.amazon.ebook.booklet.yjreader.impl the constructor for YJBookController initializes the obfuscated variable "c" to false. Change it to true.

(I have no interest in doing this myself. My device isn't even jailbroken.)
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 01:00 PM   #40
Analogus
Fanatic

JAR-files for reduced margins (german, english) to download on first post!
Old 01-11-2017, 01:35 PM   #41
Analogus
Fanatic

@jhowell:

Could You give me one more hint for doint the 'c-flag-thing'?

I guess it will be found in YJReader-impl.jar. But what to search for? Did not find a 'variable c' nor found any hint mentioning that. I'm sure it's me - but I do not have a glue...
Old 01-11-2017, 01:54 PM   #42
knc1
Going Viral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analogus View Post
@jhowell:

I guess it will be found in YJReader-impl.jar. But what to search for? Did not find a 'variable c' nor found any hint mentioning that. I'm sure it's me - but I do not have a glue...
You need to be looking at both the same version and the same build number.
Amazon/Lab126's build system re-obfuscates the Java with each build.
(I.E: if it was 'c' in one build it might be 'Zq' the next time.)
Old 01-11-2017, 03:14 PM   #43
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Analogus View Post
This is based on version 5.8.7 build 3095600028 for the PW2 in
/opt/amazon/ebook/lib/YJReader-impl.jar (com/amazon/ebook/booklet/yjreader/impl/YJBookController.java)

Code:
package com.amazon.ebook.booklet.yjreader.impl;
public class YJBookController
    public YJBookController() {
        YJBookController a2;
        YJBookController yJBookController = a2;
        YJBookController yJBookController2 = a2;
        a2.C = null;
        YJBookController yJBookController3 = a2;
        yJBookController2.g = new J();
        yJBookController.c = false;		<---- change this to enable CONTENT_FONT_RAMP
        yJBookController2.D = new V(a2);
        yJBookController.m = new h();
    }

public float[] TPD() {
        float[] a2;
        YJBookController b2;
        if (b2.c && (a2 = j.XRD((String)"/mnt/us/CONTENT_FONT_RAMP", (int)b2.VCA().length)) != null && a2.length > 0) {
            return a2;
        }
        return (float[])ResourceBundle.getBundle("com.amazon.ebook.booklet.yjreader.impl.resources.YJReaderImplResources").getObject("font.size.mapping");
    }
ETA: You could also patch the default values in YJReaderImplResources

Edit 2: CONTENT_FONT_RAMP still does not work in firmware version 5.8.8. The above code in the jar file is unchanged.

Last edited by jhowell; 04-04-2017 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Add info about 5.8.8
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 04:40 PM   #44
Analogus
Fanatic

-----

Last edited by Analogus; 01-11-2017 at 04:44 PM. Reason: double-post
Old 01-11-2017, 04:42 PM   #45
Analogus
Fanatic

Thanks you both

Amazon obviously has done its job well. The decompiled code doesn't look comparable:
File:
Voyage firmware 5.8.7 (3095600028)

Code:
package com.amazon.ebook.booklet.yjreader.impl;

import com.amazon.ebook.booklet.reader.sdk.BookCacher;
import com.amazon.ebook.booklet.reader.sdk.ReaderContentSDK;
import com.amazon.ebook.booklet.reader.sdk.ReaderSDK;
import com.amazon.ebook.booklet.reader.sdk.Registry;
import com.amazon.ebook.booklet.reader.sdk.action.IFooterDrawActionHandler;
import com.amazon.ebook.booklet.reader.sdk.content.Book;
import com.amazon.ebook.booklet.reader.sdk.content.H;
import com.amazon.ebook.booklet.reader.sdk.content.ITableViewer;
import com.amazon.ebook.booklet.reader.sdk.content.PositionFactory;
import com.amazon.ebook.booklet.reader.sdk.content.annotation.AnnotationProvider;
import com.amazon.ebook.booklet.reader.sdk.content.util.DataStoreFactory;
import com.amazon.ebook.booklet.reader.sdk.content.util.DataStoreObject;
import com.amazon.ebook.booklet.reader.sdk.event.ReaderGlobalStateHandler;
import com.amazon.ebook.booklet.reader.sdk.internal.A;
import com.amazon.ebook.booklet.reader.sdk.internal.ScreenImage;
import com.amazon.ebook.booklet.reader.sdk.ui.ReaderUI;
import com.amazon.ebook.booklet.reader.sdk.ui.element.Element;
import com.amazon.ebook.booklet.reader.sdk.ui.element.Link;
import com.amazon.ebook.booklet.reader.sdk.ui.element.Viewport;
import com.amazon.ebook.util.log.e;
import com.amazon.kindle.profile.Profile;
import java.io.File;
import java.util.ArrayList;
import java.util.HashMap;
import java.util.List;
import java.util.ResourceBundle;

public class YJBookController
  extends com.amazon.ebook.booklet.reader.sdk.internal.L
  implements DataStoreFactory, ReaderGlobalStateHandler
{
  public Book CpD(String c, A b, Profile a)
    throws com.amazon.ebook.booklet.reader.sdk.m
  {
    return new cA(b, d, a, c);
  }

public void YpD(Y a) { b.d = a; }
  private static final e j = e.TwA("YJBookController");

private cA E;

private Y d;

private V D;

public BookCacher gqD(String b, ReaderSDK a)
  {
    return new IA(b, a);
  }

public com.amazon.ebook.booklet.reader.sdk.L OPD()
  {
    if (a.A == null)
    {
      a;a.<init>(a.f, a.E, a);a.A = a;
    }
    return a.A;
  }

public synchronized ITableViewer VpD()
  {
    if (a.J == null)
    {
      a;a.<init>(a.XPD());a.J = a;
    }
    return a.J; }
  public DataStoreObject ex(Object a) { return new H(); }

public PositionFactory TqD()
  {
    return a.m;
  }

public String XC()
  {
    return "font.prefs";
  }

public HashMap tX()
  {
    return null;
  }

public ReaderContentSDK ICA()
  {
    return a.I;
  }

public com.amazon.ebook.booklet.reader.sdk.B QEA()
  {
    return a.d;
  }

public int[] VCA()
  {
    if (a.b == null)
    {
      a.b = com.amazon.ebook.booklet.reader.utils.m.yrD((int[][])ResourceBundle.getBundle("com.amazon.ebook.booklet.yjreader.impl.resources.YJReaderImplResources").getObject("font.menu.size.list"));
    }

return a.b;
  }

public void srD(Link d)
  {
    com.amazon.ebook.booklet.reader.sdk.content.f c = null;

try
    {
      Element a;

c = (a = e.L.DEA().WeA()[0]).D();
    }
    catch (ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException b) {}
    j.AQd("Exception while trying to get first element of the page", b);

e.G = new Z(e.f, d, c);
  }

public void hOD(String a)
  {
    YJRenderer.hJD(a);
  }

private void rOD()
  {
    if (a.A != null)
    {
      a.A.a();

a.A = null;
    }
  }

public eA GPD()
  {
    return a.K;
  }

public int JDd()
  {
    return 4;
  }

public ReaderSDK XPD()
  {
    return a.f;
  }

public AnnotationProvider AQD()
  {
    return a.g;
  }

public YJBookController()
  {
    a;a.<init>();new com/amazon/ebook/booklet/yjreader/impl/J.g = a;

0.c = a;a.D = new V(a);a.m = new h();
  }

com.amazon.ebook.booklet.mobireader.impl.b.E epD()
  {
    return a.i;
  }

public com.amazon.ebook.booklet.reader.sdk.internal.f GEA()
  {
    if ((a.E != null) && (a.E.hT().syd()))
    {
      if (a.C == null)
      {
        a;a.<init>(a);a.C = a;
      }

return a.C;new com/amazon/ebook/booklet/yjreader/impl/O;
    }

return a.D; }
  public Book zs() { return a.E; }

public com.amazon.ebook.booklet.reader.sdk.internal.B VQD()
  {
    return a.L;
  }

public ScreenImage XOD(Viewport a)
  {
    return null;
  }

public boolean NPD(Book d, String c, com.amazon.ebook.booklet.reader.sdk.content.f b)
    throws com.amazon.ebook.booklet.reader.sdk.m
  {
    e.E = ((cA)d);e;e.<init>((cA)d, e);new com/amazon/ebook/booklet/yjreader/impl/kA.L = e;
    if (b == null)
    {
      com.amazon.ebook.booklet.reader.sdk.content.E a;

if ((a = d.Jv()) != null)
      {
        b = a.mLD();
      }
    }
    if (b == null) {
      b = d.hX();
    }

e.rOD();
    if (

e.E.hT().syd())
    {
      e.d = ((Y)e.OPD().QEA());e.OPD().sND(b.EXd());

return true;e;
    }
    e.d = new Y(d, e);e.L.nMD(e.f.ODA().mbA(), true);

e.L.CoD(e.f.ODA().bcA(), true);e.L.VMD(e.f.ODA().yBA(), true);e.d.HoD(com.amazon.ebook.booklet.reader.utils.O.uRD(e.f), b);return true;
  }

public List nrD(String e)
  {
    List d = new ArrayList();

if (com.amazon.kindle.apps.util.O.IS(e))
    {
      d.add(e);
    }

File c;

String b;

if (com.amazon.kindle.apps.util.O.IS(b = com.amazon.ebook.booklet.reader.impl.todo.f.SeE(c = new File(e)))) {
      d.add(b);
    }
    String a;
    if (com.amazon.kindle.apps.util.O.IS(

a = com.amazon.ebook.booklet.reader.impl.todo.f.yfE(c))) {
      d.add(a);
    }

List tmp77_76 = d;tmp77_76.addAll(com.amazon.ebook.booklet.reader.impl.todo.f.UDE(c));

return tmp77_76;
  }

public IFooterDrawActionHandler DOD()
  {
    return new z();
  }

private O C = null;

private kA L;

private h m;

private eA K;

private Z G;

private ReaderSDK f;

private ReaderContentSDK I;

private com.amazon.ebook.booklet.mobireader.impl.b.E i;

private final AnnotationProvider g;

private static final String M = "com.amazon.ebook.booklet.yjreader.impl.resources.YJReaderImplResources";

private ITableViewer J;

private com.amazon.ebook.booklet.reader.sdk.L A;

private int[] b;

private boolean c;

private static final String l = "/mnt/us/CONTENT_FONT_RAMP";

private static final String B = "/mnt/us/CONTENT_INDIC_FONT_RAMP";

private com.amazon.ebook.booklet.reader.sdk.content.a.B H;

public com.amazon.ebook.booklet.reader.sdk.content.a.B DQD()
  {
    return a.H;
  }

public Z LqD()
  {
    return a.G;
  }

public void cqD(ReaderSDK arg1, ReaderContentSDK localReaderContentSDK1)
  {
    ;

((ReaderSDK)???).XDA().FDA(???);(

???.f = ???).XDA().iCA(???);???.I = localReaderContentSDK1;

ReaderContentSDK a;

ReaderSDK b;

c;c.<init>(c);new com/amazon/ebook/booklet/yjreader/impl/eA.K = c;???.i = new com.amazon.ebook.booklet.mobireader.impl.b.E();
  }

/* Error */
  public void nJA()
  {
    // Byte code:
    //   0: aload_0
    //   1: dup
    //   2: getfield 106	com/amazon/ebook/booklet/yjreader/impl/YJBookController:L	Lcom/amazon/ebook/booklet/yjreader/impl/kA;
    //   5: invokevirtual 212	com/amazon/ebook/booklet/yjreader/impl/kA:a	()V
    //   8: getfield 99	com/amazon/ebook/booklet/yjreader/impl/YJBookController:E	Lcom/amazon/ebook/booklet/yjreader/impl/cA;
    //   11: invokevirtual 128	com/amazon/ebook/booklet/yjreader/impl/cA:hT	()Lcom/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/sdk/content/L;
    //   14: invokevirtual 134	com/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/sdk/content/L:syd	()Z
    //   17: ifeq +15 -> 32
    //   20: aload_0
    //   21: dup
    //   22: invokevirtual 138	com/amazon/ebook/booklet/yjreader/impl/YJBookController:OPD	()Lcom/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/sdk/L;
    //   25: invokevirtual 210	com/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/sdk/L:a	()V
    //   28: goto +12 -> 40
    //   31: pop
    //   32: aload_0
    //   33: dup
    //   34: getfield 148	com/amazon/ebook/booklet/yjreader/impl/YJBookController:d	Lcom/amazon/ebook/booklet/yjreader/impl/Y;
    //   37: invokevirtual 213	com/amazon/ebook/booklet/yjreader/impl/Y:a	()V
    //   40: aconst_null
    //   41: putfield 99	com/amazon/ebook/booklet/yjreader/impl/YJBookController:E	Lcom/amazon/ebook/booklet/yjreader/impl/cA;
    //   44: aconst_null
    //   45: aload_0
    //   46: dup
    //   47: dup_x2
    //   48: aconst_null
    //   49: dup
    //   50: aload_0
    //   51: dup_x1
    //   52: aconst_null
    //   53: putfield 148	com/amazon/ebook/booklet/yjreader/impl/YJBookController:d	Lcom/amazon/ebook/booklet/yjreader/impl/Y;
    //   56: putfield 106	com/amazon/ebook/booklet/yjreader/impl/YJBookController:L	Lcom/amazon/ebook/booklet/yjreader/impl/kA;
    //   59: putfield 208	com/amazon/ebook/booklet/yjreader/impl/YJBookController:A	Lcom/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/sdk/L;
    //   62: getfield 215	com/amazon/ebook/booklet/yjreader/impl/YJBookController:J	Lcom/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/sdk/content/ITableViewer;
    //   65: invokeinterface 220 1 0
    //   70: putfield 215	com/amazon/ebook/booklet/yjreader/impl/YJBookController:J	Lcom/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/sdk/content/ITableViewer;
    //   73: return
    // Line number table:
    //   Java source line #1164	-> byte code offset #0
    //   Java source line #529	-> byte code offset #8
    //   Java source line #1371	-> byte code offset #20
    //   Java source line #574	-> byte code offset #32
    //   Java source line #1330	-> byte code offset #40
    //   Java source line #1020	-> byte code offset #44
    //   Java source line #332	-> byte code offset #56
    //   Java source line #406	-> byte code offset #59
    //   Java source line #961	-> byte code offset #62
    //   Java source line #1704	-> byte code offset #70
    //   Java source line #770	-> byte code offset #73
    // Local variable table:
    //   start	length	slot	name	signature
    //   0	74	0	a	YJBookController
  }

/* Error */
  public void mv(com.amazon.ebook.booklet.reader.sdk.content.util.e b)
  {
    // Byte code:
    //   0: aload_1
    //   1: ifnonnull +14 -> 15
    //   4: getstatic 254	com/amazon/ebook/booklet/yjreader/impl/YJBookController:j	Lcom/amazon/ebook/util/log/e;
    //   7: ldc_w 256
    //   10: invokevirtual 261	com/amazon/ebook/util/log/e:J	(Ljava/lang/String;)V
    //   13: return
    //   14: pop
    //   15: aload_1
    //   16: ldc_w 263
    //   19: invokevirtual 269	com/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/sdk/content/util/e:zc	(Ljava/lang/String;)Lcom/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/sdk/content/util/DataStoreObject;
    //   22: checkcast 271	com/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/sdk/content/a/L
    //   25: dup
    //   26: astore_2
    //   27: ifnull +41 -> 68
    //   30: aload_2
    //   31: new 273	com/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/sdk/content/a/B
    //   34: aload_0
    //   35: dup_x1
    //   36: dup_x2
    //   37: dup
    //   38: pop2
    //   39: dup
    //   40: aload_2
    //   41: invokespecial 276	com/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/sdk/content/a/B:<init>	(Lcom/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/sdk/content/a/L;)V
    //   44: putfield 278	com/amazon/ebook/booklet/yjreader/impl/YJBookController:H	Lcom/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/sdk/content/a/B;
    //   47: getfield 278	com/amazon/ebook/booklet/yjreader/impl/YJBookController:H	Lcom/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/sdk/content/a/B;
    //   50: iconst_1
    //   51: invokevirtual 282	com/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/sdk/content/a/B:aG	(Z)V
    //   54: aload_1
    //   55: dup_x1
    //   56: aload_0
    //   57: getfield 278	com/amazon/ebook/booklet/yjreader/impl/YJBookController:H	Lcom/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/sdk/content/a/B;
    //   60: invokevirtual 286	com/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/sdk/content/util/e:eGE	(Lcom/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/sdk/content/util/DataStoreObject;)V
    //   63: invokevirtual 289	com/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/sdk/content/util/e:ugE	(Lcom/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/sdk/content/util/DataStoreObject;)V
    //   66: return
    //   67: iconst_0
    //   68: aload_0
    //   69: aload_1
    //   70: ldc_w 291
    //   73: invokevirtual 269	com/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/sdk/content/util/e:zc	(Ljava/lang/String;)Lcom/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/sdk/content/util/DataStoreObject;
    //   76: checkcast 273	com/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/sdk/content/a/B
    //   79: putfield 278	com/amazon/ebook/booklet/yjreader/impl/YJBookController:H	Lcom/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/sdk/content/a/B;
    //   82: aload_0
    //   83: getfield 278	com/amazon/ebook/booklet/yjreader/impl/YJBookController:H	Lcom/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/sdk/content/a/B;
    //   86: ifnonnull +30 -> 116
    //   89: aload_1
    //   90: aload_0
    //   91: dup
    //   92: dup_x1
    //   93: new 273	com/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/sdk/content/a/B
    //   96: dup
    //   97: invokespecial 292	com/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/sdk/content/a/B:<init>	()V
    //   100: putfield 278	com/amazon/ebook/booklet/yjreader/impl/YJBookController:H	Lcom/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/sdk/content/a/B;
    //   103: getfield 278	com/amazon/ebook/booklet/yjreader/impl/YJBookController:H	Lcom/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/sdk/content/a/B;
    //   106: iconst_1
    //   107: invokevirtual 282	com/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/sdk/content/a/B:aG	(Z)V
    //   110: getfield 278	com/amazon/ebook/booklet/yjreader/impl/YJBookController:H	Lcom/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/sdk/content/a/B;
    //   113: invokevirtual 286	com/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/sdk/content/util/e:eGE	(Lcom/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/sdk/content/util/DataStoreObject;)V
    //   116: return
    // Line number table:
    //   Java source line #175	-> byte code offset #0
    //   Java source line #342	-> byte code offset #4
    //   Java source line #1438	-> byte code offset #13
    //   Java source line #37	-> byte code offset #15
    //   Java source line #592	-> byte code offset #27
    //   Java source line #1520	-> byte code offset #31
    //   Java source line #354	-> byte code offset #47
    //   Java source line #1263	-> byte code offset #54
    //   Java source line #920	-> byte code offset #63
    //   Java source line #183	-> byte code offset #66
    //   Java source line #1486	-> byte code offset #68
    //   Java source line #1334	-> byte code offset #82
    //   Java source line #157	-> byte code offset #89
    //   Java source line #1463	-> byte code offset #103
    //   Java source line #414	-> byte code offset #110
    //   Java source line #232	-> byte code offset #116
    // Local variable table:
    //   0	117	0	c	YJBookController
    //   0	117	1	b	com.amazon.ebook.booklet.reader.sdk.content.util.e
    //   26	91	2	a	com.amazon.ebook.booklet.reader.sdk.content.a.L
  }

public void wOD() {}

public void GpD() {}

public void MqD() {}

public void frD(boolean a) {}

public void Lx(HashMap a) {}

/* Error */
  public float[] SID()
  {
    // Byte code:
    //   1: getfield 99	com/amazon/ebook/booklet/yjreader/impl/YJBookController:E	Lcom/amazon/ebook/booklet/yjreader/impl/cA;
    //   4: ifnull +32 -> 36
    //   7: aload_0
    //   8: getfield 99	com/amazon/ebook/booklet/yjreader/impl/YJBookController:E	Lcom/amazon/ebook/booklet/yjreader/impl/cA;
    //   11: invokevirtual 128	com/amazon/ebook/booklet/yjreader/impl/cA:hT	()Lcom/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/sdk/content/L;
    //   14: ifnull +22 -> 36
    //   17: aload_0
    //   18: getfield 99	com/amazon/ebook/booklet/yjreader/impl/YJBookController:E	Lcom/amazon/ebook/booklet/yjreader/impl/cA;
    //   21: invokevirtual 128	com/amazon/ebook/booklet/yjreader/impl/cA:hT	()Lcom/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/sdk/content/L;
    //   24: invokevirtual 365	com/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/sdk/content/L:aqD	()Z
    //   27: ifeq +9 -> 36
    //   30: aload_0
    //   31: invokevirtual 368	com/amazon/ebook/booklet/yjreader/impl/YJBookController:gpD	()[F
    //   34: areturn
    //   35: pop
    //   36: aload_0
    //   37: invokevirtual 371	com/amazon/ebook/booklet/yjreader/impl/YJBookController:TPD	()[F
    //   40: areturn
    // Line number table:
    //   Java source line #428	-> byte code offset #0
    //   Java source line #949	-> byte code offset #21
    //   Java source line #889	-> byte code offset #30
    //   Java source line #389	-> byte code offset #36
    // Local variable table:
    //   0	41	0	a	YJBookController
  }

/* Error */
  public float[] TPD()
  {
    // Byte code:
    //   1: getfield 70	com/amazon/ebook/booklet/yjreader/impl/YJBookController:c	Z
    //   4: ifeq +26 -> 30
    //   7: ldc 52
    //   9: aload_0
    //   10: invokevirtual 373	com/amazon/ebook/booklet/yjreader/impl/YJBookController:VCA	()[I
    //   13: arraylength
    //   14: invokestatic 379	com/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/utils/j:XRD	(Ljava/lang/String;I)[F
    //   17: dup
    //   18: astore_1
    //   19: ifnull +11 -> 30
    //   22: aload_1
    //   23: arraylength
    //   24: ifle +6 -> 30
    //   27: aload_1
    //   28: areturn
    //   29: pop
    //   30: ldc 41
    //   32: invokestatic 346	java/util/ResourceBundle:getBundle	(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/util/ResourceBundle;
    //   35: ldc_w 381
    //   38: invokevirtual 352	java/util/ResourceBundle:getObject	(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/lang/Object;
    //   41: checkcast 383	[F
    //   44: checkcast 383	[F
    //   47: areturn
    // Line number table:
    //   Java source line #422	-> byte code offset #0
    //   Java source line #1431	-> byte code offset #7
    //   Java source line #511	-> byte code offset #19
    //   Java source line #1752	-> byte code offset #27
    //   Java source line #1355	-> byte code offset #30
    // Local variable table:
    //   0	48	0	b	YJBookController
    //   18	23	1	a	float[]
  }

/* Error */
  public float[] gpD()
  {
    // Byte code:
    //   1: getfield 70	com/amazon/ebook/booklet/yjreader/impl/YJBookController:c	Z
    //   4: ifeq +26 -> 30
    //   7: ldc 55
    //   9: aload_0
    //   10: invokevirtual 373	com/amazon/ebook/booklet/yjreader/impl/YJBookController:VCA	()[I
    //   13: arraylength
    //   14: invokestatic 379	com/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/utils/j:XRD	(Ljava/lang/String;I)[F
    //   17: dup
    //   18: astore_1
    //   19: ifnull +11 -> 30
    //   22: aload_1
    //   23: arraylength
    //   24: ifle +6 -> 30
    //   27: aload_1
    //   28: areturn
    //   29: pop
    //   30: ldc 41
    //   32: invokestatic 346	java/util/ResourceBundle:getBundle	(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/util/ResourceBundle;
    //   35: ldc_w 385
    //   38: invokevirtual 352	java/util/ResourceBundle:getObject	(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/lang/Object;
    //   41: checkcast 383	[F
    //   44: checkcast 383	[F
    //   47: areturn
    // Line number table:
    //   Java source line #1172	-> byte code offset #0
    //   Java source line #129	-> byte code offset #7
    //   Java source line #899	-> byte code offset #19
    //   Java source line #371	-> byte code offset #27
    //   Java source line #303	-> byte code offset #30
    // Local variable table:
    //   0	48	0	b	YJBookController
    //   18	23	1	a	float[]
  }

/* Error */
  public List zpD(List i)
  {
    // Byte code:
    //   0: new 440	java/util/ArrayList
    //   3: dup
    //   4: invokespecial 441	java/util/ArrayList:<init>	()V
    //   7: astore_2
    //   8: iconst_m1
    //   9: istore_3
    //   10: aconst_null
    //   11: astore 4
    //   13: aconst_null
    //   14: astore 5
    //   16: aconst_null
    //   17: astore 6
    //   19: iconst_0
    //   20: dup
    //   21: istore 7
    //   23: aload_1
    //   24: invokeinterface 446 1 0
    //   29: if_icmpge +219 -> 248
    //   32: aload_1
    //   33: iload 7
    //   35: invokeinterface 450 2 0
    //   40: checkcast 11	com/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/sdk/internal/E
    //   43: dup
    //   44: astore 8
    //   46: getfield 452	com/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/sdk/internal/E:B	Lcom/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/sdk/ui/element/Element;
    //   49: dup
    //   50: astore 6
    //   52: iconst_0
    //   53: invokeinterface 456 2 0
    //   58: astore 9
    //   60: aload 5
    //   62: ifnonnull +21 -> 83
    //   65: aload 6
    //   67: aload 8
    //   69: getfield 458	com/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/sdk/internal/E:H	I
    //   72: istore_3
    //   73: astore 5
    //   75: aload 9
    //   77: astore 4
    //   79: goto +161 -> 240
    //   82: pop
    //   83: iload_3
    //   84: iconst_1
    //   85: iadd
    //   86: aload 8
    //   88: getfield 458	com/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/sdk/internal/E:H	I
    //   91: if_icmpne +126 -> 217
    //   94: aload 5
    //   96: iconst_0
    //   97: invokeinterface 462 2 0
    //   102: aload 6
    //   104: iconst_0
    //   105: invokeinterface 462 2 0
    //   110: if_icmpne +107 -> 217
    //   113: aload_0
    //   114: getfield 163	com/amazon/ebook/booklet/yjreader/impl/YJBookController:f	Lcom/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/sdk/ReaderSDK;
    //   117: invokeinterface 464 1 0
    //   122: invokeinterface 467 1 0
    //   127: ifeq +78 -> 205
    //   130: aload_0
    //   131: getfield 163	com/amazon/ebook/booklet/yjreader/impl/YJBookController:f	Lcom/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/sdk/ReaderSDK;
    //   134: invokeinterface 464 1 0
    //   139: invokeinterface 470 1 0
    //   144: ifeq +61 -> 205
    //   147: aload 5
    //   149: invokeinterface 418 1 0
    //   154: aload 6
    //   156: invokeinterface 418 1 0
    //   161: invokevirtual 474	com/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/sdk/content/f:compareTo	(Ljava/lang/Object;)I
    //   164: ifne +41 -> 205
    //   167: aload_2
    //   168: aload 9
    //   170: getfield 479	java/awt/Rectangle:x	I
    //   173: aload 4
    //   175: dup_x1
    //   176: dup_x2
    //   177: getfield 479	java/awt/Rectangle:x	I
    //   180: isub
    //   181: aload 4
    //   183: getfield 482	java/awt/Rectangle:height	I
    //   186: invokevirtual 486	java/awt/Rectangle:setSize	(II)V
    //   189: invokeinterface 490 2 0
    //   194: aload 9
    //   196: astore 4
    //   198: pop
    //   199: aload 8
    //   201: goto +31 -> 232
    //   204: iconst_0
    //   205: aload 4
    //   207: aload 9
    //   209: invokevirtual 493	java/awt/Rectangle:add	(Ljava/awt/Rectangle;)V
    //   212: aload 8
    //   214: goto +18 -> 232
    //   217: aload_2
    //   218: aload 4
    //   220: invokeinterface 490 2 0
    //   225: aload 9
    //   227: astore 4
    //   229: pop
    //   230: aload 8
    //   232: getfield 458	com/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/sdk/internal/E:H	I
    //   235: istore_3
    //   236: aload 6
    //   238: astore 5
    //   240: iinc 7 1
    //   243: iload 7
    //   245: goto -222 -> 23
    //   248: aload 4
    //   250: ifnull +12 -> 262
    //   253: aload_2
    //   254: aload 4
    //   256: invokeinterface 490 2 0
    //   261: pop
    //   262: aload_2
    //   263: areturn
    // Line number table:
    //   Java source line #1262	-> byte code offset #0
    //   Java source line #273	-> byte code offset #8
    //   Java source line #1216	-> byte code offset #10
    //   Java source line #1638	-> byte code offset #13
    //   Java source line #382	-> byte code offset #16
    //   Java source line #901	-> byte code offset #19
    //   Java source line #1445	-> byte code offset #32
    //   Java source line #1695	-> byte code offset #46
    //   Java source line #345	-> byte code offset #52
    //   Java source line #1608	-> byte code offset #60
    //   Java source line #1771	-> byte code offset #67
    //   Java source line #595	-> byte code offset #73
    //   Java source line #415	-> byte code offset #75
    //   Java source line #219	-> byte code offset #79
    //   Java source line #596	-> byte code offset #83
    //   Java source line #1363	-> byte code offset #113
    //   Java source line #1368	-> byte code offset #134
    //   Java source line #133	-> byte code offset #149
    //   Java source line #417	-> byte code offset #168
    //   Java source line #1189	-> byte code offset #189
    //   Java source line #1332	-> byte code offset #194
    //   Java source line #340	-> byte code offset #205
    //   Java source line #1468	-> byte code offset #217
    //   Java source line #897	-> byte code offset #225
    //   Java source line #995	-> byte code offset #230
    //   Java source line #510	-> byte code offset #236
    //   Java source line #901	-> byte code offset #240
    //   Java source line #1193	-> byte code offset #248
    //   Java source line #1669	-> byte code offset #253
    //   Java source line #497	-> byte code offset #262
    // Local variable table:
    //   0	264	0	j	YJBookController
    //   0	264	1	i	List
    //   8	256	2	h	List
    //   10	254	3	g	int
    //   13	251	4	f	java.awt.Rectangle
    //   16	248	5	e	Element
    //   19	245	6	d	Element
    //   21	235	7	c	int
    //   44	209	8	b	com.amazon.ebook.booklet.reader.sdk.internal.E
    //   60	193	9	a	java.awt.Rectangle
  }
}

But anyway - for me work is done. I'll use AZW3 in future (no problem with CALIBRE) to get the result I want.

Last edited by Analogus; 01-11-2017 at 04:48 PM.