Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 02-15-2010, 06:17 PM   #1
gastan
Addict
gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: LePan II, Kobo Aura
eDGe vs Adam

These two have caught my attention. I've been waiting for large screen, wifi enabled devices to come out. I think it's going to come down to these two devices when I decide what to get in the next month or two. I've made a comparison chart to help me keep features straight between them ... but there are still a lot of question marks and I've probably gotten some things wrong. I used what I've read here and what I found from different sources on the net. If anyone has info that will fill in the question marks on my chart, please sound off. Let me know what I've got wrong, too.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf e-reader comparison.pdf (5.2 KB, 294 views)
gastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 03:55 PM   #2
Dipaksomak
Enthusiast
Dipaksomak is a glorious beacon of lightDipaksomak is a glorious beacon of lightDipaksomak is a glorious beacon of lightDipaksomak is a glorious beacon of lightDipaksomak is a glorious beacon of lightDipaksomak is a glorious beacon of lightDipaksomak is a glorious beacon of lightDipaksomak is a glorious beacon of lightDipaksomak is a glorious beacon of lightDipaksomak is a glorious beacon of lightDipaksomak is a glorious beacon of light

Device: none
thanks
Dipaksomak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert