Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 02-09-2010, 08:21 AM   #1
harrys
harrys began at the beginning.

Device: sony touch
save directly to sd

My reader is a prs-600
Is it possible to rename and tag files in the calibre and then instead of connecting my reader and downloading the books to plug to the pc only the SD, save the files in the SD card and have collections work normally?
harrys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 08:48 AM   #2
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
there is no problem with transfering files that way, but I do not think you will get the collection information set.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert