Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 08-29-2009, 09:32 PM   #16
mrscoach
Guru
mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy tab
Best Buy has a Sony cover for the 600, with a built in booklight. It isn't a light wedge but a light that is stored beside the reader and flips up, just like a normal book light. Model PRSACL6. It is currently on backorder. Go fig.
mrscoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 10:12 PM   #17
Catire
Lord of the Universe
Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505 / PSP

New Light for those who haven't seen it.
Catire is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-30-2009, 02:56 PM   #18
mrscoach
Guru
mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy tab
Is it just me, or does it look like one of those credit card readers when the light is up? I laughed when I saw it, thinking it could be a shortcut to entering in your credit card information.
mrscoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 11:01 AM   #19
rick4sher
rick4sher began at the beginning.

Device: none
Had anyone tried Sony PRS 600 cover with light(PRSA-CL6)?

According to the spec from sony style, cover with light is 1 lbs more weight than cover without light (PRSA-CL6 is 1.76 lbs while PRSA-SC6/BC is 0.76 lbs.)

Is it too heavy to comfortably hold in hand?

Does the built-in light source make the reflection problem of PRS 600 even worse?

PRSA-CL6 uses a single AAA battery only. Is it bright enough to be used in a dark environment?

Thanks.
rick4sher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 12:01 PM   #20
wachuko
eBook Worm
wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/ Sony PRS-505/PRS-600 Silver/PRS-T1
I just wished they made those with lights in nice leather... I currently have the 505 and was looking at buying the cover with light from Sony, but reading here, it seems that cover is not leather... that sucks.

It appears that it is the same situation with the cover on the 600... you can get a nice leather cover from Sony or a cover with light (and no leather...)

I prefer the feel/touch of a leather cover... guess I will look for a clip on light to use with the 600 when I buy it.
wachuko is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert