Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 01-13-2009, 02:21 PM   #1
johnwhelan
Zealot
johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Cybook Gen 3, Google Nexus7
remembering language selection

Mine doesn't, each time I power on I get ask to choose a language. Is this normal?

Any suggestions?

Thanks John
johnwhelan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 04:26 PM   #2
ErwinOtten
Addict
ErwinOtten has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ErwinOtten has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ErwinOtten has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ErwinOtten has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ErwinOtten has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Cybook G3
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnwhelan View Post
Mine doesn't, each time I power on I get ask to choose a language. Is this normal?

Any suggestions?

Thanks John
Perform a CHKDISK on your Cybook's memory. Most of the time the FAT is corrupted.
ErwinOtten is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-14-2009, 12:28 PM   #3
johnwhelan
Zealot
johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Cybook Gen 3, Google Nexus7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErwinOtten View Post
Perform a CHKDISK on your Cybook's memory. Most of the time the FAT is corrupted.
Chkdsk is fine but the problem has been there since new, there are bad sectors on the disk, I have previously run the windows XP disk checking on it which cleared a fair number of problems.

The folders system and fonts do not show as folders in windows, so I suspect I need to recopy these in but unfortunately have version 820 of the firmware so I'm not certain if the version they have on the bookeen site 796? will work.

Perhaps if some one has an 820 they could zip these two folders up to me.

Jwhelan0112 gmail.com

Thanks John
johnwhelan is offline   Reply With Quote