Notices

Old 05-20-2012, 09:32 AM   #1
leo738
Enthusiast
leo738 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Email to kindle - same email works for some, not others

Hello All,

Each morning I email an ebook via a Gmail address to multiple kindles. I use the appropriate @free.kindle.com & @kindle.com address depending on the kindle type. I can see on my email account that the email (with the ebook) was correctly sent to all the devices, however it is only received by 3 (out of 5) of them.

Has anybody any idea why some receive it & some don't?

Thanks,

Leo
leo738 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 09:57 AM   #2
dwig
Wizard
dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Current:Surface Go & Kindle 3 - Retired: DellV8p, Clie UX50, ...
Are all 5 Kindles registered to the same Amazon account???????

If not, is the gmail sending address listed as an approved address on each and every Amazon account???
dwig is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-22-2012, 11:54 AM   #3
leo738
Enthusiast

No, different owner for each of the kindles.

However the sending Gmail address is approved on each device.

Leo
Old 05-25-2012, 07:54 AM   #4
leo738
Enthusiast

Hello,

I broke the sender list into two (4 in one email bunch, balance in the other) & the recipient successfully received it.

Could it be an interaction between the Amazon & Gmail servers that limits the maximum number of recipients? Possible a spam prevention measure?

Leo

Tags
email, kindle, not working