Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 03-01-2012, 11:13 PM   #1
tekknogenius
Groupie
tekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheese

Device: Pocket Edge
Increased Volume

I'm running Ermine and was wondering why my volume was so low even at max. I finally got tired of it and went to the market and downloaded one of the free volume controls. I noticed that the call volume was lower. Once I turned that up to max the rest of my volumes were increased greatly. Now I can actually use my PE to listen to music without headphones.

I wonder if I somehow turned the phone volume down or perhaps one of the programs I've installed. I thought it was strange the the phone volume would impact anything seeing that there is no phone on the PE LOL. I guess this reminds me that it is beta afterall.
tekknogenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 03:29 AM   #2
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
lol!

My PE is pretty loud, so you musta done something!
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-02-2012, 09:33 AM   #3
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Mine's pretty loud as well. In fact, many times I need to turn it down because it is too loud.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 11:39 AM   #4
DianNC
Banned
DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color, Entourage Pocket Edge, iPod Touch 5th Gen
I have media volume set to max and system volume set low (for notifications). Listening to audiobooks or watching movies, I usually have to lower the volume several notches. Using headphones, I have to set the volume really low or risk hearing damage lol.
DianNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 06:34 PM   #5
lorenzoens
ex se ens
lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage edge & Pocket, Sony T1, Galaxy Note I, ex many others
Confirm: volume is totally ok
lorenzoens is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-03-2012, 09:10 AM   #6
Gunnerp245
Gadget Freak
Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EE, Note 8
Thumbs up "Sound - Disabled, or Not"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekknogenius View Post
...I noticed that the call volume was lower. Once I turned that up to max the rest of my volumes were increased greatly...
In this thread, "Sound - Disabled, or Not"
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...ighlight=sound, I found there are more sound settings then the EE/PE interface allows general access to.
Gunnerp245 is offline   Reply With Quote