Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 11-14-2011, 09:00 AM   #61
coderserdar
Groupie
coderserdar can name that ebook in five wordscoderserdar can name that ebook in five wordscoderserdar can name that ebook in five wordscoderserdar can name that ebook in five wordscoderserdar can name that ebook in five wordscoderserdar can name that ebook in five wordscoderserdar can name that ebook in five wordscoderserdar can name that ebook in five wordscoderserdar can name that ebook in five wordscoderserdar can name that ebook in five wordscoderserdar can name that ebook in five words

Device: Amazon Kindle 3 Wifi, İpod Touch 4th Generation
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Thanks for the recommendation! Just downloaded and added to Calibre and to my BooksToRead category on my Kindle.

Here's the link to them (in PRC format.)
i downloaded whole mystery and crime books in this web site and i read about 30 or 40 books until today
and i will read the books you adviced
coderserdar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 09:38 AM   #62
tecweston
Comic book artist
tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight, iPad, iPhone
By the way, there is apparently a new "canonical" Sherlock Holmes novel, called "House of Silk." I saw an ad for it yesterday in the NY Times Book Review and downloaded a sample. It is apparently the first time the Conan Doyle estate has authorized a new Sherlock Holmes to be added to the canon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_House_of_Silk

It's written by Anthony Horowitz, who I'm not familiar with, but having read the sample it is very much written in the style of the original stories. It is narrated by Watson, with the idea being that the case is so scandalous he locked the manuscript away with orders for it not to be published until 100 years later.
tecweston is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert