Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-29-2010, 08:14 PM   #136
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
No wonder she maced me last time.
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 08:24 PM   #137
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by happy_terd View Post
No wonder she maced me last time.
well there ya' go
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-29-2010, 08:46 PM   #138
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Child birthing is hard.
Old 08-29-2010, 11:56 PM   #139
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
Thanks to Kenny, now I'm craving fried okra.

http://www.bfeedme.com/emogene-knows...d-okra-recipe/
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 02:55 AM   #140
happy_terd
Banned

Apples. I have been craving apples and eggs.
Advert
Old 08-30-2010, 12:09 PM   #141
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by happy_terd View Post
Child birthing is hard.
like you would know.... try pooping a watermelon
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 12:41 PM   #142
happy_terd
Banned

I did that this morning.
Old 08-30-2010, 10:52 PM   #143
happy_terd
Banned

Oh dear GOD this is good tri-tip.
Old 09-03-2010, 12:14 PM   #144
happy_terd
Banned

I am craving breakfast of some sort.
Old 09-03-2010, 09:09 PM   #145
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
I need a bacon-cheeseburger...
This will mean a three hour trip to a store that sells western bacon... bummer... gotta be done... need a bacon-cheeseburger bad... starting to shake... will begin to sweat soon... maybe I can score some Kosher dill pickles at the same time... cross my fingers...

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 06:46 AM   #146
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

... greasy Jack-in-the-Box tacos.... But I'm outta luck.

Stitchawl
Old 09-05-2010, 12:42 PM   #147
CaraM
Guru
CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I crave potato chips, especially Lay's Original. I can't keep them in the house because I'll eat too many. I'm addicted.

www.caramarsi.com
Logan's Redemption-Amazon 99 cents
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0040JI3PG
CaraM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 12:53 PM   #148
happy_terd
Banned

No one can eat just one.
Old 09-05-2010, 02:38 PM   #149
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
I finally, finally, found brisket on sale! It's been marinating for about 36 hours now, and I put it in the crockpot earlier. It's not authentic, as I don't have a smoker, but hopefully it'll still be good enough to ease the craving.

I *should* make a pot of beans to go with.... but I didn't think of it til now and they really need to soak overnight to be good.
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 08:00 PM   #150
Stitchawl
Opsimath

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenomshel View Post
I *should* make a pot of beans to go with.... but I didn't think of it til now and they really need to soak overnight to be good.
There is a good work-around if the beans will be in a strongly flavored sauce. Bring dry beans to a boil for five minutes, then cover and turn off the heat. Let sit for an hour. Pour off the water, add fresh water and cook as you normally would. Works!

Stitchawl