Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 06-15-2010, 12:28 AM   #1
jeffreymoss
Bard
jeffreymoss can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jeffreymoss can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jeffreymoss can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jeffreymoss can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jeffreymoss can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jeffreymoss can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jeffreymoss can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jeffreymoss can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jeffreymoss can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jeffreymoss can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jeffreymoss can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: iPad
Pieces of the Empire, Book One -- SPECIAL OFFER!!!

Check out my new book at Smashwords.com! For the month of June, if you buy my book, I will send to you a signed print of the book cover on high quality card stock -- for free! Just purchase my book, send me a message that you have bought it and would like the print, and be sure to include the address where you would like it mailed it to.

"What is to be done once the head of an empire falls?"

Introducing first part of an epic fantasy trilogy:
Pieces of the Empire: An Ending and a Beginning
by Jeffrey Lawrence Moss

Available Now At:

Smashwords.com

Available Soon At:

Amazon Bookstore (tbd)
Apple iBookstore (June 18th)
Barnes and Noble (in August)
Kobo Bookstore (June 25th)
Sony Bookstore (in July)
jeffreymoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 04:44 AM   #2
Guns4Hire
Reading...Since 1970
Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Nova Air C, Nova Pro, LifebookMars, BoyueT62+ Glowlight, NST, PB360
Should of included a simple click-able link. Just sayin.

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/15724

And a bit more info.

Quote:
When idealistic desert trader Athuro Nava helps to land deadly blows on the two men who built the evil Sarmissan Empire, he begins an unexpected journey to establish a Confederation designed to ensure that all lands become free. All the while, forces work secretly against the vision he is trying to realize. This is a fantasy novel set in an original world and is the first of three books.
Guns4Hire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 09:01 AM   #3
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
When will the next books be available? I tend to prefer to buy completed series all at one time.
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 10:03 AM   #4
jeffreymoss
Bard
jeffreymoss can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jeffreymoss can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jeffreymoss can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jeffreymoss can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jeffreymoss can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jeffreymoss can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jeffreymoss can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jeffreymoss can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jeffreymoss can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jeffreymoss can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jeffreymoss can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Great point! Here is a direct link to the book:

Later this week, my website will be up and I'll provide a link to that as well. On my site I provide additional information about the novels which I think you will find interesting. And I include maps too!

The second book will be released in June 2011, and the third on June 2012. I am committed to these deadlines, and they will not slip.
Old 06-15-2010, 10:05 AM   #5
jeffreymoss
Bard

Oops. It helps to active the link. Sorry about that. Here it is:

Old 03-07-2011, 08:20 PM   #6
jeffreymoss
Bard

99 Downloads of Pieces of the Empire!!!

My book Pieces of the Empire has now hit 99 downloads at Smashwords.com!

To celebrate, I will be placing my book on sale for $0.99 (from $4.99) for the month of March.

Be sure to pick it up in anticipation of the second book, The Advent of the Confederation, which will be released in June.
Old 03-15-2011, 09:10 AM   #7
jeffreymoss
Bard

The 99 cent price has now rolled down to Apple, Barnes & Noble, and Sony, among other stores. Due to the delay in getting the new price to these vendors, the sale will last until mid-April.

Thanks to everyone who helped make this project a success!
Old 03-15-2011, 09:34 AM   #8
jeffreymoss
Bard

I just noticed in the thread that I hadn't provided my web address. Well here it is:

http://jlmoss.info
Old 04-30-2011, 11:54 AM   #9
jeffreymoss
Bard

Finally my book is on Amazon.com! Just in time for the release of the second book next month. Here's the link:

http://www.amazon.com/Pieces-Empire-...4135145&sr=1-7