Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 10-19-2006, 08:54 PM   #1
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
OJ Simpson confession book is sure to be a best seller

According to the Book Standard, the National Enquirer is reporting that O.J. Simpson has been writing a tell all book, and it includes a description of the murder of Nicole Simpson. The confession is prefaced by some sort of a statement that it's a hypothetical account, and the book is to be called "If I Did It."

I may be the only one in the world that didn't watch the hearings or follow the case (except when getting my hair cut), but even I know that the glove didn't fit. And everyone seems to want to hear the rest of the story. O.J. Simpson reportedly got $3.5 million for the book. I'm sure the publisher is going to make much more than that on sales. No word yet on whether there will be an e-book.
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 09:00 PM   #2
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Russell
I may be the only one in the world that didn't watch the hearings or follow the case.
Nope, there are at least 2 of us, Bob.

Though the University I was attending at the time decided they needed roll tv's out into the student center for the verdict....

Last edited by NatCh; 10-20-2006 at 11:02 AM.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-20-2006, 06:01 AM   #3
yokos
Pac-Man caught my iLiad.
yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Boox Max Lumi, iRex iLiad (RIP)
If he is a sportsman of a typical US sports game [American Soccer or so], I really don't know, nearly nobody will be interested in his book here in old Europe.
yokos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 11:05 AM   #4
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokos
... nearly nobody will be interested in his book here in old Europe.
(sigh) In some things, there is no question that Eutopeans are more enlightened.

If you want to unenlighten yourself, here's a brief O.J. rundown
Old 10-20-2006, 12:07 PM   #5
Laurens
Jah Blessed
Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.

Device: iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh
(sigh) In some things, there is no question that Eutopeans are more enlightened.
"Eutopeans"? Is it really that bad in the US?
Laurens is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-20-2006, 12:10 PM   #6
NatCh
Gizmologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurens
"Eutopeans"? Is it really that bad in the US?
Believe it or not, that was a legitimate typo!

But it probably won't be a typo the next time.
Old 10-20-2006, 01:49 PM   #7
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Personally I tend to steer away from media hype.
Here we call them "Fouille merde" trans. S..T diggers!
There are far too many journalists for the quantity of potential news, although I fully appreciate the work from the technoguys we have here at MR. We don't thank you enough!
Kudos guys!

Last edited by yvanleterrible; 10-20-2006 at 01:52 PM.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote