Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 07-10-2009, 10:58 PM   #16
imagitronics
Enthusiast
imagitronics has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.imagitronics has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.imagitronics has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle DX / Sony PRS-505
wallcraft is definitely right, 824x1200 is the maximum resolution for an image on the screen, the header and footer of the "book" will eat into that a bit. I'll do some research.

I've been using calibre to convert stuff all night. The one feature that I think is necessary is the ability to merge multiple books into a single .mobi. As of now, I'm using a python script to make multiple books into a single archive, and calibre works like a champ.
imagitronics is offline   Reply With Quote