Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-12-2009, 04:41 PM   #1
MarciaCat
Cat Lady & Trekkie
MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Kobo Aura & Aura H20
Powell's Books Coupon

Powell's Books eBooks<---Clicky!!

From an email I got today:
Quote:
We were wondering... if you'd ever thought about considering... or if you were, um, maybe open to the idea of... possibly being our... Valentine? Really? THAT'S GREAT!

In honor of this union we're extending to you $5 off your next purchase at Powells.com! That's right, save yourself 5 big ones on whatever literary morsel you've had the hots for lately.

Just place your order online before 11:59 p.m. (PST) on February 14 and use the coupon code:

WELU

No minimum purchase. Coupon valid only online -- not in Powell's stores.
I used it to get the Adobe DE format of one of the Star Trek books that hasn't come out in LIT format. Looks pretty good on my Sony 505; didn't have the cover though. Oh well, for $2.09 I'm pretty happy!

Soon as I finish Bright Hair About the Bone I'll be reading Star Trek: A Singular Destiny!!
MarciaCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 04:50 PM   #2
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
Yeah I just got this too. I've never purchased from Powell's though I signed up for an account with them. Guess I'd better go do some looking...
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-15-2009, 08:42 AM   #3
Renaldo
Addict
Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3G + WiFi
Ack! How did I miss this? I love Powell's. I do most of my shopping there in store, so maybe that's why I didn't get an email with that deal.
Renaldo is offline   Reply With Quote