Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 03-30-2012, 08:43 AM   #1
gaylet
gaylet began at the beginning.

Device: kobo vox
gaylet/ problems with kobo vox

Hell every one ,I was wondering if you can help,I have bought a kobo vox her in Australia.
When I plug my kobo vox into my computor and drag and drop books into my vox,then I unplug my vox from my computorI click on libary then I touch middle icon on bottom of my vox and it brings up a sceen that says imort content ,I click on that icon then it comes up import content again in a bigger box.Then I click on start
Then it comes uo select items to import I slect items and then click import selected,then it comes uo remove files and in that box it also says kobo is about to import your items into the libary.Do you want to remove the original files from the memory card,I have tried yes and then no ,then it comes up import items you have selected.then it comes up NOT ENOUGH FREE SPACE
in that box as well it says there is not enough free space in your memory card to perform this action.Please remove uneeded files from your memory card and try again,but Ionly have 3 books in my libary and 3 free books ,what is wrong and can some one help
gaylet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 08:53 AM   #2
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Welcome to the boards

You could try posting your question in the Kobo forum
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-30-2012, 09:19 AM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi and welcome to MobileRead.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 11:53 AM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Welcome to MobileRead.

You've posted in the Introduce Yourself Forum. This is actually where members introduce themselves. Why not take the time and courtesy to introduce yourself, here in the Introduce Yourself Forum?

After that, you should look around our site and become familiar with the different forums. Once you place your question in a more proper forum, you'll find a LARGE number of members will come to your assistance.

Here, in the Introduce Yourself Forum, you won't get a large number of responses. You may get some, of course. But because this is the Introduce Yourself forum, this is where members come to introduce themselves.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 03:07 AM   #5
gaylet
gaylet began at the beginning.

Device: kobo vox
ooops my mistake

Sorry every one I have written in the wrong site,have only just joined so still need to learn where to start
My name is Gayle and I live in Australia and have just bought my kobo vox which I am not happy with so I hope I will find some help here.
I love to read and thought I would try this kobo vox

any way I will see if I can find the site that I nned to write my questions in

see you all later
gaylet is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-31-2012, 07:53 AM   #6
Shack70
Guru
Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 10", Honor 8 Android Phone
Hello and welcome to MR!
Shack70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 08:40 AM   #7
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaylet View Post
Sorry every one I have written in the wrong site,have only just joined so still need to learn where to start
My name is Gayle and I live in Australia and have just bought my kobo vox which I am not happy with so I hope I will find some help here.
I love to read and thought I would try this kobo vox

any way I will see if I can find the site that I nned to write my questions in

see you all later

Thank you for introducing yourself to our community.

We know how to return favors: Here's the Kobo forum on MobileRead --

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=223

HAVE FUN!

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 08:07 PM   #8
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote