Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-29-2012, 03:53 PM   #76
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
I've had a look at the next couple of bundles and decided I do like this one after all.

I'd like to add myself to the chain, please.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 04:55 PM   #77
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrNefario View Post
I've had a look at the next couple of bundles and decided I do like this one after all.

I'd like to add myself to the chain, please.
If jaxie dose not post by tomorrow by tomorrow, sent me a pm with your email address.

bernie
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-01-2012, 04:24 PM   #78
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

DrNefario check your email. Also check the pm I sent to you.

bernie
Old 03-01-2012, 06:11 PM   #79
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
Thanks. I've got the books now.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 06:42 PM   #80
gbm
Wizard

I have the code. Pm if you want.

bernie
Advert
Old 03-02-2012, 08:05 AM   #81
Jaxie
Jaxie will become famous soon enoughJaxie will become famous soon enoughJaxie will become famous soon enoughJaxie will become famous soon enoughJaxie will become famous soon enoughJaxie will become famous soon enough

Device: Pocketbook IQ 701
Have sent a PM to gbm
Jaxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 08:41 AM   #82
gbm
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxie View Post
Have sent a PM to gbm
Check your email.
enjoy
bernie

p.s. post when you have the ebooks

Last edited by gbm; 03-02-2012 at 08:42 AM. Reason: p.s.
Old 03-02-2012, 09:21 AM   #83
Jaxie
Jaxie will become famous soon enoughJaxie will become famous soon enoughJaxie will become famous soon enoughJaxie will become famous soon enoughJaxie will become famous soon enoughJaxie will become famous soon enough

Device: Pocketbook IQ 701
Thank you Bernie I have the books now.

I was surprised how many free books there are to download and read on the Baen website. I thank everyone for this thread, because I think I will get a lot of enjoyment from reading from the site and am glad that this thread bought it to my attention.

Jaxie (btw, if anyone is wondering, I am female)
Jaxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 09:27 AM   #84
gbm
Wizard

I have the code. Pm if you want.

bernie
Old 03-02-2012, 09:33 AM   #85
gbm
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxie View Post
Thank you Bernie I have the books now.

I was surprised how many free books there are to download and read on the Baen website. I thank everyone for this thread, because I think I will get a lot of enjoyment from reading from the site and am glad that this thread bought it to my attention.

Jaxie (btw, if anyone is wondering, I am female)
When you work your way though the Baen Free Library, go to this site BaenCD at the Fifth Imperium.

bernie
Old 03-11-2012, 07:29 PM   #86
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
I'll add myself to the chain here! I'm still confused over all this, but I'll send PM to gbm.
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 08:09 PM   #87
gbm
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhempel24 View Post
I'll add myself to the chain here! I'm still confused over all this, but I'll send PM to gbm.
Send me your Email address via Pm. Also check post #32.

bernie
Old 03-11-2012, 08:39 PM   #88
gbm
Wizard

jhempel24 check your email!! Code sent.

bernie
Old 03-11-2012, 08:54 PM   #89
gbm
Wizard

jhempel24 has his ebooks and I have the new code, waiting for the next lucky person to post and pm me.

bernie
Old 03-12-2012, 06:11 AM   #90
OddCosine
Connoisseur
OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Since things seem to have slowed a bit, I'd like to jump in. Sending PM to gbm...
OddCosine is offline   Reply With Quote