Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader > Sony Reader Dev Corner

Notices

Old 02-02-2013, 03:49 PM   #61
Cryptopsy
Death metal!
Cryptopsy began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Although I don't even know what SQL is, applying this hack whas a breeze. I used the Firefox add-on SQLite manager. Works perfectly on 1.0.05.11130!
Cryptopsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 07:35 PM   #62
Sukiyaki
Sukiyaki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sukiyaki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sukiyaki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sukiyaki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sukiyaki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sukiyaki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sukiyaki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sukiyaki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sukiyaki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sukiyaki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sukiyaki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T-2, Nook HD+
Bump so I can find the post on my computer

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
Sukiyaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-10-2014, 10:08 AM   #63
bobinatcat
bobinatcat is a glorious beacon of lightbobinatcat is a glorious beacon of lightbobinatcat is a glorious beacon of lightbobinatcat is a glorious beacon of lightbobinatcat is a glorious beacon of lightbobinatcat is a glorious beacon of lightbobinatcat is a glorious beacon of lightbobinatcat is a glorious beacon of lightbobinatcat is a glorious beacon of lightbobinatcat is a glorious beacon of lightbobinatcat is a glorious beacon of light

Device: PSR-T2
Just bought one of these today.

Code still works. Thanks Kolenda and jackie_w!
Legends
bobinatcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 05:02 AM   #64
colinsky
Addict
colinsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.colinsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.colinsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.colinsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.colinsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.colinsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.colinsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.colinsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.colinsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.colinsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.colinsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-300, PRS-T1, PRS-T3
Unfortunately, this doesn't seem to work on the PRS-T3. Anyone else with one attempted (or looked into modifying) this?
colinsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 03:54 AM   #65
worldreader
worldreader began at the beginning.

Device: Sony T1
I have firmware 1.004.12210 and it still works; the only issue noticed is when books on a sd-card are read: these books are not integrated in the recentlist on the homepage (I have applied the code also on the books.db of sd-card)
But nevertheless it is still working fine if you want only the recent books displayed from your reader-storage.

I have returned to kolenka's hack after having used for a long time the alternative homscreen of Morki's, which shows also the recent read books. But every few months- 6 months for one other reason I get foreclosure with this alternative homepage and I'm forced to use the restore set.
The June reader of morki is still working fine, which I kept especially for the clock and the refresh-utility

Last edited by worldreader; 06-20-2014 at 06:24 AM.
worldreader is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-28-2014, 06:27 PM   #66
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Just a quick note to confirm that this db hack works perfectly with the T2 on the current firmware with the Kobo store.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote