Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 04-16-2011, 10:22 AM   #1
yuryfdr
Connoisseur
yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.

Device: pocketbook 301, pocketbook 603
NanoSYNTH - synthesizer for Pocketbook 603 and 903

After some experiments with sound at pocketbook pro I have wrote small synthesizer programm for device. It base on ZynAddSubFX and can use its instruments bank.

It's not very quick (may be due to stylus event speen), but may be usefull. It can play single notes, quints, minor and major akkords (mode is changed by up,down,left and right buttons).

you can get current version from:
http://fedorchenko.net/nanosynth.php
yuryfdr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 11:20 AM   #2
preempalver
Connoisseur
preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: PocketBook pro 603 (Leggo IBS fw PB 2.1.3)
really interesting, well done!
preempalver is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-24-2018, 06:45 PM   #3
Wanka
Wanka began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hello, thanks!
Nanosynth functions on a pb 622, too.
I downloaded the source file from the actual ZynAddSubFX. Some of the soundbanks are to large for the nanosynth. But I like the sounds in the folder of Net-Wisdom. I put it in the folder:/system/share/zynaddsubfx/banks
They need some more time to develop there full stereo sound, a minute or so. Normally the sound stops after a few seconds, but its possible to enjoy a longtime sound by pressing your finger on the touchscreen while moving it.
Good luck!

NanosynthFunktioniert auch auf einem Pocketbook 622 Touch. Manche Sounds aus dem aktuellen Sourcefile ZynAddSubFX sind zu groß. Die Soundbank Net-Wisdom klingt toll. Sie kommt in den Ordner: /system/share/zynaddsubfx/banks
das sind Sounds, die sich teilweise über eine Minute erst voll entwickeln. Dazu muss man nur einen Finger auf dem Touchscreen lassen und hin und her bewegen.
Wanka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 11:20 PM   #4
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
I can't remember the details, but PocketBook devices are configured to go to sleep if there are no events within some short time period. You need to disable this if you want something to run in the background for extended periods (like a music player). A way to do this was described in some old music playing thread. Maybe you can find the relevant posts if you do some searching. I'll see if I can find anything, as well.

Edit: here is the thread I was thinking of: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=126631

Last edited by rkomar; 03-24-2018 at 11:24 PM.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote