Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 02-10-2011, 10:13 PM   #1
Jodi
Jodi began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Pocket Reader
Problem with Droid Sony Reader App.

I recently downloaded the Sony Reader App to my phone. BUt, after logging into my account, not all my books show up. Only the books I bought way back when I first bought my reader are there. Anything later are not on the app and I can't figure out how to retrieve them. Can anyone help me?
Jodi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 10:18 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
I don't have a solution for you, but from reading around the net you're not the only one experiencing this problem. I guess I'd contact Sony support and see it they have an answer.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-17-2011, 11:56 AM   #3
Tdew
Tdew began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS 505
I'm having a problem too. I can sign into the acct on the droid, but all that shows up in my books are a couple of public domain books and some excerpts. I CAN view my wishlist, I CAN view my acct settings but that's it. I have tried to download books from my collection but the droid incredible doesn't show up when I plug it into the usb. It DOES show up in my acct settings as an authorized device.

Has anyone been able to work this out with the incredible and the sony application?
Tdew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 12:05 PM   #4
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Now that Samsung has finally put out a 2.2 update for my phone I've been able to run this app. The first time I installed it I had the same missing books problem. Since there's no way to delete books you've downloaded with the app I tried doing it using a file manager, but they were still listed in the app even though they were gone. I ended up uninstalling and re-installing to fix that problem and now all my books appear to be available, I don't know if the uninstall/re-install had anything to do with it or if it's just coincidence though.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 07:29 AM   #5
Tdew
Tdew began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS 505
Has anyone gotten the Sony Application to work with the HTC Droid Incredible?
Tdew is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert