Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 06-09-2007, 10:50 AM   #1
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Pielrf 2.0.3's setup says it needs Pylrs 1.0.1

Setup.py in Pielrf 2.0.3 says it needs Pylrs 1.0.1. I have Pylrs 1.0.0 which is all I can find. Who in fact can point me to the version or Pylrs that goes with Pielrf 2.0.3?

Jon
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 10:01 PM   #2
EatingPie
Blueberry!
EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.

Device: Sony PRS-500 (RIP); PRS-600 (Good Riddance); PRS-505; PRS-650; PRS-350
Sorry I didn't see this thread until just now. All required libraries, including pylrs, are included in the pielrf distribution (the .zip file).

Every new version of pielrf will require you to run:
python setup.py install
This installs not just the pielrf executable, but also required libraries. For the pielrf 2.0 (and beyond) version, I broke out a ton of code into a library, and had to make a minor change to pylrs to allow this (hence the 1.0.1 version). Running the above install command does the library installation thing.

-Pie

Last edited by EatingPie; 06-11-2007 at 10:05 PM.
EatingPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert